Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Dances Her Pain Away On New Single

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

In collaboration with super-producer Mark Ronson and Tame Impala’s Kevin Parker, "Perfect Illusion” finds a sweet space in Mother Monster’s catalogue alongside some of her best dance floor anthems. It’s a cut that touches the highest of highs and lowest of lows in a relationship gone wrong, thus, the perfect illusion. "The song is about modern ecstasy . . . .We found our sweet, simple, ragey way of saying it," she explained during her appearance at iHeartRadio HQ in New York City.

And, yes, that kind of vibrant energy was evident when the trio worked on the heartbreak anthem at Shangri-La Studios in Malibu, California. Gaga recalled the sunlight pouring through the trees in the window as the record came to fruition. "I get this sick adrenaline rush every time I hear it,” she added.

Shortly after the appearance, Gaga took to social media to announce the single, which is scheduled to drop in mid-September. "Perfect Illusion” is the chart-topper’s first single release since her critically acclaimed “Til It Happens to You,” the accompanying song to the documentary film, The Hunting Ground.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voltaire

"Perfect Illusion” finds a sweet space in Mother Monster’s catalogue alongside some of her best dance floor anthems"

And now we know what sort of dance song we're getting. 

I can't contain myself. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Kermit

@DiscoHeaven23 :madge: NOT AT YOU PREDICTING THIS

Spoiler

:madge:CAN U PREDICT IF I'M GOING TO GET SOME DI@K?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

gagajandro25

DANCE FLOOR ANTHEM??!

/&/$;)/$-&-&/$JSJSJAKSH^]>|.>,€\_£|^_-82;)

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

"Perfect Illusion” finds a sweet space in Mother Monster’s catalogue alongside some of her best dance floor anthems. It’s a cut that touches the highest of highs and lowest of lows in a relationship gone wrong, thus, the perfect illusion. "The song is about modern ecstasy . . . .We found our sweet, simple, ragey way of saying it," 

VANTABLACK

inb4 "you and me were caught in a perfect Illusioooonnn"

will this be the yingg to the yang of bad romance ? MY HOT RODS ARE RUMBLIN .IM SO EXITED!!!:classy:

fat-woman-funny-dance-animation.gif

estoniankid

It’s a cut that touches the highest of highs and lowest of lows in a relationship gone wrong :air:

Himeros26
Just now, Weasel said:

Pain? What pain? Are we in for an ARTPOP era again? :sweat:

Gaga's hits have all been about pain hun wym

Archived