đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens Season 2 (Discussion Thread)

Noah

Featured Posts

Anastasia
17 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Who do we think is the 3rd killer?

I think it's either Hester, Dr. Brock, or Cassidy's mom.

Idk who I think it is yet, but I hope it isn't Hester, that would be boring

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anastasia said:

Idk who I think it is yet, but I hope it isn't Hester, that would be boring

Yeah it would be like season 1. But I have a feeling besides there being a 3rd killer, there's probably an accomplice who helps but doesn't actually kill anyone. Hester is a easy choice because she's already a serial killer, she somehow got out and tried to kill Chanel, and she's always known who the green meanie is.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

On 23/11/2016 at 0:23 PM, RainbowBlonde said:

When a site known for hosting many users from the target demographic of your show isn't going crazy about your show, you know your show is flopping hard... :giveup:

I know u.u this show is so underrated. Worried about getting a season 3 T.T

Pole dancer

2 hours ago, MishCatt said:

I know u.u this show is so underrated. Worried about getting a season 3 T.T

The ratings have been dropping, but somehow even though season 1 was the better the reviews are better and more positive for season 2; so Fox may renew it off that. If they do renew it, I kinda see season 3 being the final season.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 4:31 PM, lilmonster93 said:

The ratings have been dropping, but somehow even though season 1 was the better the reviews are better and more positive for season 2; so Fox may renew it off that. If they do renew it, I kinda see season 3 being the final season.

Theres no chance it will get a renewal with the ratings it gets, even on FOX.

2 hours ago, petedagrk said:

Theres no chance it will get a renewal with the ratings it gets, even on FOX.

All of the ratings for Fox's show have diminished. And Scream Queens isn't even the least watched show currently on the network. 

They renewed American Grit which for a new show had only slightly better ratings and worse reviews. Plus the cast for Scream Queens, is not something you want to lose.

I don't see Scream Queens lasting unless it's transferred to FX or a streaming service, but it's possible for a 3rd and final season on Fox.

8 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

All of the ratings for Fox's show have diminished. And Scream Queens isn't even the least watched show currently on the network. 

They renewed American Grit which for a new show had only slightly better ratings and worse reviews. Plus the cast for Scream Queens, is not something you want to lose.

I don't see Scream Queens lasting unless it's transferred to FX or a streaming service, but it's possible for a 3rd and final season on Fox.

It is lower rated than Pitch, Rosewood and The Exorcist whose ratings are bad and will probably be cancelled too

1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

It is lower rated than Pitch, Rosewood and The Exorcist whose ratings are bad and will probably be cancelled too

Do you watch fox shows? Pitch and Rosewood ratings match and at times beat Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, The Last Man on Earth, and practically most of the Fox shows airing now.

3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Do you watch fox shows? Pitch and Rosewood ratings match and at times beat Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, The Last Man on Earth, and practically most of the Fox shows airing now. 

Yep i watch Gotham, Lucifer and The Exorcist

6 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Yep i watch Gotham, Lucifer and The Exorcist

I need to catch up on Gotham and The Exorcist.

But Fox isn't the powerhouse it used to be. They said it themselves, they will emphasis +3 ratings and DVR viewing over live viewing now.

Though the absurdity is through the roof and it had a rough start, I'm liking this season almost as much as I loved 1st.

The 1st season was scarier/suspenser, but this is probably more quirky and humorous.

First eps of the season were good, latest 2 eps we got were amazing. but everything in between was disastrous :neyde: 

Ooolong

Finally caught up on this season the other night while working on study guides. It gets more and more ridiculous, and I'm not complaining :gaycat:. As messy and absurd this show can be, there's something about it that I really enjoy and lifts my spirits. Hoping it at least gets a third season to close things off, but I don't see it going past that. 

Spoiler

I can't believe they got offered their own show. Would be interesting if the next season the Chanel's are facing a murderer on set and such. Although I'm sure they'll find a way to end the show idea before it even begins. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

EnigmaMonSTAR
Spoiler

the season 2 finale's ending makes me think that the next killer is Grace (well one of them) since she's the only one left from the sorority that technically isn't dead.

Archived