💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens Season 2 (Discussion Thread)

Noah

Featured Posts

I hate that they keep taking breaks

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are two major inconsisities this season that I find super annoying

-it's supposed to take place in 2020 or 2019 but during the chaneloween part it says "2016."

-I thought the Chanel's were supposed to have no money this season so why are they still walking around in expensive clothes? in the first episode they just wore cheap clothes that they got from the hospital which made more sense. 

• 3 weeks later...
Ooolong

Did everyone give up on this show? :giveup: I thought the most recent episode was one of the best of the season. 

Spoiler

I felt so bad for Chanel #8 :giveup: Also, that twist at the end :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

RadioIsOurs

When a site known for hosting many users from the target demographic of your show isn't going crazy about your show, you know your show is flopping hard... :giveup:

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Tumblr said:

What happened to Taylor :giveup:

Hopefully he still has that body :gaycat:

This is my favourite guilty pleasure and it starts on my Birthday :giveup:

He still looks hot

On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Ooolong said:

Did everyone give up on this show? :giveup: I thought the most recent episode was one of the best of the season. 

Hide contents

I felt so bad for Chanel #8 :giveup: Also, that twist at the end :giveup:

I feel bad for Chanel #5 she gets **** on so much

4 hours ago, petedagrk said:

She's the meg of the show lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Ooolong
5 hours ago, petedagrk said:

1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

She's the meg of the show lol

Something about her character in season one still made me like her a lot, although I can't identify what. This season however...:diane:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Just now, Ooolong said:

Something about her character in season one still made me like her a lot, although I can't identify what. This season however.... 

I still like her, but I do think they made her a more exaggerated yet somehow smarter version of herself from season 1.

She's meg in sense of being picked on and not being taken seriously, but not in the sense of being a flat, unnoticed character.

Ooolong
26 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I still like her, but I do think they made her a more exaggerated yet somehow smarter version of herself from season 1.

She's meg in sense of being picked on and not being taken seriously, but not in the sense of being a flat, unnoticed character.

Agreed. I actually liked her naiveté from the first season, though. But overall I like her simply being around even as just a punching bag for the other Chanel's. Some of the best insults were targeted towards her  :tongue:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Who do we think is the 3rd killer?

I think it's either Hester, Dr. Brock, or Cassidy's mom.

Archived