💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

My experience meeting Melanie Martinez...

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig
26 minutes ago, leighciasaurus said:

I was surprised when when they let me! I asked Melanie if I could do a cute kissy face pose and shes like yeah sure do whatever you want! (plus the manager dude commented on my outfit so I think he liked me :P)

The crowd was awesome! I was surprised she had such a huge following over here! A few people seemed to have their phones up the whole time but it wasn't too bad. I heard about the Sydney show and people were pushed over on the way in and some girl fainted and everyone just kept being pushy. I wasn't close enough to the stage which sounds stupid since I was VIP but it was my first proper concert and I felt kinda awkward being close to people and it was cool seeing her performance from different angles! But the setting was beautiful! (Secretly wish she came out of her crib though ;P )

Aleighcia :P That's weird yet awesome!

I was really surprised too! I'd never heard of anyone else who knew of her. I actually got my friend into her and we both became huge fans. Even though the venue was small, it still sold out, and her and the guys seemed to be enjoying the crowds energy. I've heard the Sydney show was a little dramatic. Haha yeah, I remember my first concert. It's just the way they are. You've gotta be able to throw away personal space and just get lost in the moment. It's really fun that way. Everyone just feeding off each others excitement. A couple elbows in the ribs and bumps on the head won't kill you, and it's worth it to see the artists you love up close. And that's one harsh reality though... artists never bring their full show to NZ. They almost always leave their props and lights and all sorts in Aussie. It's really not fair, but their contributors don't see it worth spending the money to bring it alll the way over here :(   Actually when Gaga came for the BTW ball in 2012, she paid for a private jet out of her own money to bring the show here, because they wouldn't pay for her to bring the castle and she thought that wasn't fair. We still didn't have the monster pit though, but the show was amazing!

That's funny. My name is in a lot of names :P  and words... happiLY, quickLY. Hayley is the worst because it sounds like Hey Leigh.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

leighciasaurus
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I was really surprised too! I'd never heard of anyone else who knew of her. I actually got my friend into her and we both became huge fans. Even though the venue was small, it still sold out, and her and the guys seemed to be enjoying the crowds energy. I've heard the Sydney show was a little dramatic. Haha yeah, I remember my first concert. It's just the way they are. You've gotta be able to throw away personal space and just get lost in the moment. It's really fun that way. Everyone just feeding off each others excitement. A couple elbows in the ribs and bumps on the head won't kill you, and it's worth it to see the artists you love up close. And that's one harsh reality though... artists never bring their full show to NZ. They almost always leave their props and lights and all sorts in Aussie. It's really not fair, but their contributors don't see it worth spending the money to bring it alll the way over here :(   Actually when Gaga came for the BTW ball in 2012, she paid for a private jet out of her own money to bring the show here, because they wouldn't pay for her to bring the castle and she thought that wasn't fair. We still didn't have the monster pit though, but the show was amazing!

That's funny. My name is in a lot of names :P  and words... happiLY, quickLY. Hayley is the worst because it sounds like Hey Leigh.

I hope she comes back soon! I would happily pay to meet her again and make sure I'm up the front :P The stage was pretty small as well so she might not of been able to fit her full set on stage. It was kinda cool she had the cardboard letter bricks instead of her light up ones, ended the show nicely! It's awesome when some of the bigger acts even come to New Zealand, but for Lady Gaga to bring most of her set out of her own pocket is awesome! I hate it when someone I like goes to Australia but doesn't bother to visit little us.

I use Leigh as my name when ordering pizza, people seem to struggle with my name :P

Helxig
3 minutes ago, leighciasaurus said:

I hope she comes back soon! I would happily pay to meet her again and make sure I'm up the front :P The stage was pretty small as well so she might not of been able to fit her full set on stage. It was kinda cool she had the cardboard letter bricks instead of her light up ones, ended the show nicely! It's awesome when some of the bigger acts even come to New Zealand, but for Lady Gaga to bring most of her set out of her own pocket is awesome! I hate it when someone I like goes to Australia but doesn't bother to visit little us.

I use Leigh as my name when ordering pizza, people seem to struggle with my name :P

It was very cool! It also meant they got to throw them out into the crowd. It was so funny and cute though, because she's so small that she could barely lift the one she picked up and threw out :laughga:

I caught 2 blocks and threw them both away like a fool because I felt selfish :toofunny:  stupid stupid stupid. But oh well. Still got 2 pics with her :P

It's hard living in such a small, secluded place with a small population! It makes it hard for artists to come here to because it's expensive to get here, and there aren't many people to buy tickets and merch to make it worth it.

If Gaga goes to Aussie and not here for the LG5 ball, I'm saving for tickets and a hotel and seeing her there though lol.

Yeah people struggle with my name too. It's an annoying name.

How did you find this by the way? :P  I see you've only got 2 points, and both of those are my likes, so you must be new to GGD. Welcome!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

leighciasaurus
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It was very cool! It also meant they got to throw them out into the crowd. It was so funny and cute though, because she's so small that she could barely lift the one she picked up and threw out :laughga:

I caught 2 blocks and threw them both away like a fool because I felt selfish :toofunny:  stupid stupid stupid. But oh well. Still got 2 pics with her :P

It's hard living in such a small, secluded place with a small population! It makes it hard for artists to come here to because it's expensive to get here, and there aren't many people to buy tickets and merch to make it worth it.

If Gaga goes to Aussie and not here for the LG5 ball, I'm saving for tickets and a hotel and seeing her there though lol.

Yeah people struggle with my name too. It's an annoying name.

How did you find this by the way? :P  I see you've only got 2 points, and both of those are my likes, so you must be new to GGD. Welcome!

I was so jealous when I saw someone with a block. I was standing in the merch line, sarcastically complaining about not getting one and being VIP and the girl in front of us heard me and started talking too me while holding her Y box. :/ :blush:

It kinda sucks but it has to be worth their time to come here. I think most celebrities don't expect to have such a big fan base here. We're such a small country, our entire population is less then some cities :P I'm surprised Melanie came here, I don't even think she expected so many fans!

Gaga would put on an incredible show!

I think I was trying to look for any photos of the event, since there were photographers I saw walking around (hoping I found the professional photographer in case there was a quality picture of me kissing Melanie's face :happy:) and I stumbled upon this post and was like, I need to vent :blush:

RAMROD

Inspired by what?? :koons:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived