💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

No Man's Sky PC Release Isn't Doing Too Well

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

"Ambitious space-exploration game No Man's Sky launched today on PC, but the game's release for computers apparently has not gone entirely to plan.

Reports today claim the PC version is struggling with a number of performance issues, including frame rate dips and crashes in some cases, among other problems. The game's Steam page features close to 3,500 reviews and carries a "mostly negative" reception at press time."

3108218-nms.jpg

"Developer Hello Games is currently working on a patch for No Man's Sky's "most critical issues," but the studio hasn't said what those are. Additionally, the UK-based studio has hired an external QA team (which is bigger than all of Hello Games) to assist in smoothing out the experience for players.

The PC version of the game was recently delayed by three days; it was originally supposed to launch on the same date as the PS4 version in the United States. Although we don't have a full review of the game yet, you can read our ongoing pre-review No Man's Sky Diary series here."

Read more and some tweets here: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-mans-sky-dev-responds-to-pc-issues-steam-review/1100-6442599/

--

for a game that's been in development for years with constant delays, this really isn't good :awkney: 

who has it and what do you think so far? 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I was going to try it but don't you just fly around and find planets? Is there any actual gameplay?

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

ryanripley
Just now, CHAOS said:

I was going to try it but don't you just fly around and find planets? Is there any actual gameplay?

not entirely sure, you'll have to read some reviews from people who are currently playing

i've heard some people say it's pretty but repetitive :classy:

Zsolti
7 minutes ago, CHAOS said:

well, it's an exploration game, so that's the gameplay

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Epione

I will buy PS4 version but the negative feedback is terrifying. Pls don't let No Man's Sky flop. :ohno:

Pity Party

The past few years have been so full of hyped games disappointing. No game will disappoint as much as Destiny did though, that was tragic. I'm sure Horizon Zero Dawn will be iconic though. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Pity Party said:

The past few years have been so full of hyped games disappointing. No game will disappoint as much as Destiny did though, that was tragic. I'm sure Horizon Zero Dawn will be iconic though. 

sat here wondering if i should pre-order to collectors edition of Horizon Zero Dawn but i dont want it to be a game that's a flop but at the same time it looks like a game i'd really enjoy

waiting-skeleton-55171fb23cefd.jpg

Seeka
16 minutes ago, CHAOS said:

Do you mean story? Because I think there is none.

It's mostly (from what I remember) it's traveling through pace, discovering planets, and discovering the species of living things that live on said planets.

It's mostly beautiful. And about naming every single species you come across whatever you want.

However, it isn't for those who want a story to go with the wide open sandbox.

Iwontell

I though of buying it, but I've already played Spore about 10 years ago, so what's the point...? :excuseu:
I preordered Watchdogs 2 instead.
#BuyWatchdogs2onPSN (but #BuyFinalFantasyXVonPSN first!)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

27 minutes ago, CHAOS said:

26 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

not entirely sure, you'll have to read some reviews from people who are currently playing

i've heard some people say it's pretty but repetitive :classy:

7 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Do you mean story? Because I think there is none.

It's mostly (from what I remember) it's traveling through pace, discovering planets, and discovering the species of living things that live on said planets.

It's mostly beautiful. And about naming every single species you come across whatever you want.

However, it isn't for those who want a story to go with the wide open sandbox.

I bought the game on PS4 on release day and it has been working well for me. Now, the main things you do in this game is surviving and exploring. Every planet has its own ecosystem, hazards, and resources. You mine resources with your tools and then craft and improve your gun, space ship, and your space suit. The main goals of the game are to get to the center of the universe (discover what is there), and there is also a story line but that is unveiled by finding ancient stones and relics (each of them contain pieces of the story). 

So basically it has the mining, crafting, and surviving aspects of minecraft with the innovation that you can explore and discover trillions  of stars, but without the building aspect (although there will be a building aspect in a future update). If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I though of buying it, but I've already played Spore about 10 years ago, so what's the point...? :excuseu:
I preordered Watchdogs 2 instead.
#BuyWatchdogs2onPSN (but #BuyFinalFantasyXVonPSN first!)

:excuseu: 

I was super into this game when I first started playing, but all the constant item management and the fact that you basically do the same **** on every planet you visit has left me burned out and uninterested.

I'll probably play till I reach the center of the universe and then never pick it up again.

19 minutes ago, Placebo said:

I will buy PS4 version but the negative feedback is terrifying. Pls don't let No Man's Sky flop. :ohno:

I am having a lot of fun with this game so far. If you like exploring, surviving, and crafting, then you will definitely like this game. But if you have any more concerns or questions about this game you can ask me.

ryanripley
Just now, Knife said:

I was super into this game when I first started playing, but all the constant item management and the fact that you basically do the same **** on every planet you visit has left me burned out and uninterested.

I'll probably play till I reach the center of the universe and then never pick it up again.

that's probably the main complaint of the game

Archived