💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The J-Pop Thread

Sunny

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

It's like all these groups I don't care about :rip: Mamamoo, BlackPink, some boy groups... obvi they can talk about whatever they want but these days I just ignore the kpop thread notifications haha

I feel like Americans would enjoy Cosmic Explorer, there's a lot of like dance music and such. It's really catchy. And it's just three girls not like 20

Also I haven't really listened to Perfume that much since Utada came out. Fantome is sort of all I listen to right now lol

Don't care as much about the other groups being talked about. I do like SHINee tho.

Ive already been giving Utada promo as well :rip: I sent someone a paragraph message about her :rip:

Pressed at how expensive it was for a physical copy although Fantôme is now temporarily out of stock on Amazon. It's 54 bucks now but out of stock. If that doesn't show her how much people love her over here than I dk what will. 

Yeah there's only three members so people can't use the excuse that they all look the same and can't figure out who is who. I know this one guy I know would like them if he gives them a chance. 

Edit: 

Have Some Perfume

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when will JOANNE tbh? :giveup:

the slayage

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

20 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

when will JOANNE tbh? :giveup:

the slayage

Yaaas Uza slays so much

• 2 weeks later...

HALLOWEEN is almost here and AKB48's iconic song has come to life again

982b901d.jpg

Halloween05.gif

tumblr_nsixuy0zuz1s82ar1o1_500.gif

tumblr_nu5nm4p4HX1s82ar1o1_500.jpg

halloween-night-monster.jpg

halloween-night-monsters-ske.jpg

halloween-night-monsters.jpg

my favorite outfit is the main girl's Sashihara Rino

akb48-halloween-night-41.jpg

sashihara-rino.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

14 hours ago, AKB48 said:

HALLOWEEN is almost here and AKB48's iconic song has come to life again

982b901d.jpg

Halloween05.gif

tumblr_nsixuy0zuz1s82ar1o1_500.gif

tumblr_nu5nm4p4HX1s82ar1o1_500.jpg

halloween-night-monster.jpg

halloween-night-monsters-ske.jpg

halloween-night-monsters.jpg

my favorite outfit is the main girl's Sashihara Rino

akb48-halloween-night-41.jpg

sashihara-rino.jpg

Do you know if they will put out an album with Love Trip and Kimi Wa Melody on it? I love both those songs and they weren't on 0 to 1 no Aida when I bought it. I know you can buy the single CDs I just didn't know if they may release an album and put those songs on it.

I may still buy Kimi wa Melody reguardless because those pictures :giveup: They look amazing.

Edit: Also I just have to say out of all the jpop and kpop albums I've bought 0 to 1 no Aida wins when it comes to quality. The photobook, box and the pictures that came with it. :giveup: They really went all out with it. 

PoshLife

Utada topped Billboard Japan and Oricon for a third week in a row. It ties with "Single Collection Vol. 1" for most weeks atop Oricon.

It's also #2 on Billboard World Albums, its third week in the top 2 on that chart (it was #1 last week). BTS "Wings" is #1 this week (its debut week).

So basically, slay.

17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Utada topped Billboard Japan and Oricon for a third week in a row. It ties with "Single Collection Vol. 1" for most weeks atop Oricon.

It's also #2 on Billboard World Albums, its third week in the top 2 on that chart (it was #1 last week). BTS "Wings" is #1 this week (its debut week).

So basically, slay.

Slay also wow I had no idea singles collection vol 1 topped the chart that much. 

How would you rank this album compared to her past ones? I love it but I still think Ultra Blue is my favorite.

PoshLife
3 hours ago, Viola said:

Slay also wow I had no idea singles collection vol 1 topped the chart that much. 

How would you rank this album compared to her past ones? I love it but I still think Ultra Blue is my favorite.

Yeah I'd put it behind Ultra Blue. What a fantastic album.

I wish there were more songs with big productions. A lot of it sounds very acoustic. Piano, guitar, strings, drums... there's like no synth at all except on Michi and one or two others. That was part of what I loved about Ultra Blue, it was very atmospheric.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

E-Girls - E.G. CRAZY

I am obsessed with this album... 24 tracks and almost all of them (well actually ALL of them imo) are great ! They are beautiful and sings pretty well... their albums and singles are all of Spotify (at least in France...) I bought all their releases in physical edition (2 CD + 3 Blu-ray... Japanese know how to make people want to spend their money lol)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived