Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tove Lo - Lady Wood (Updated: Trailer)

Dominic

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, FMB said:

No she said it's a nod to The Rolling Stones' Sticky Fingers cover.

So a reference of a reference :sis: slay

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

why doesn't the media attack her for clearly copying Madonna's like a prayer album cover?

LIFE IS GOOD

She said on the radio that Fairy Dust will be released online Monday. What??? Here I was going to wait on listening to the album to get the full experience with the film but now. :wtf:

Tommy Monster

It´s seriously really really good :giveup: I need to take a break from Joanne for a day, so that it doesn´t get old from replaying, and this will totally do :music: 

11 hours ago, FMB said:

She said on the radio that Fairy Dust will be released online Monday. What??? Here I was going to wait on listening to the album to get the full experience with the film but now. :wtf:

Why does the teaser say 10/28 then?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

Why does the teaser say 10/28 then?

That's an excellent question. Maybe she got confused. She was talking about how they were doing a screening of it on Monday but that it would be available online Monday too. Oh well. Too late I got it already and listened to it.

I've only listen to it once but my 1st impressions are that it's very, very slick and that it's really cohesive. I don't really think there's a bad song but I think the songs she released work better as a part of the whole. BUT I do think 1 of her strengths is the emotion she evokes in her voice and it's not really there in this album. Everything feels lighter and it feels less raw. I don't know if this makes sense but it feels less internal and more external.

Not to be that person, but this is album of the year. I can't even begin  to explain. I am in love with this record.

Archived