Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tove Lo - Lady Wood (Updated: Trailer)

Dominic

Featured Posts

I'm so thrilled :giveup:

not her new album dropping on my bday :giveup: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

Updated the OP with live snippets :excited2:

So how is it that she performed literally 3 new songs and people only recorded/posted snippets? What is this, a crowd of 20 people in 1995? We should have FULL recordings of everything here

Dominic
19 minutes ago, Creyk said:

So how is it that she performed literally 3 new songs and people only recorded/posted snippets? What is this, a crowd of 20 people in 1995? We should have FULL recordings of everything here

I don't understand it either :duck: Unless it was prohibited and they only managed to get bits. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

3 hours ago, Creyk said:

The irony is that this was from a pre-VMA show that she headlined that was supposed to be streamed live and her record label was banking on as promo but there were apparently technical problems with the stream throughout the night and MTV officially cut the link pretty much right before she went on. :sharon: MTV didn't even bother uploading any of her performances like they did with Bebe or Phantogram. :toofunny: If the stream had worked, I sure someone would have uploaded the entire show.

Just now, FMB said:

The irony is that this was from a pre-VMA show that she headlined that was supposed to be streamed live and her record label was banking on as promo but there were apparently technical problems with the stream throughout the night and MTV officially cut the link pretty much right before she went on. :sharon: MTV didn't even bother uploading any of her performances like they did with Bebe or Phantogram. :toofunny: If the stream had worked, I sure someone would have uploaded the entire show.

Well that is unfortunate....so she wanted us all to hear the songs in full but we never got to :omg:

14 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Well that is unfortunate....so she wanted us all to hear the songs in full but we never got to :omg:

Pretty much. Her label was all like you can stream it and you might hear new songs and then 

Actually that would have been something. This chick either has the worst luck or the crappiest management or both.

chromaticainmyhead

Under The Influence better be her second single cuz this is a ****ing bop. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

I just saw that M5 postponed 7 of their tour dates to next year. She really does have the worst luck and I'm really starting to feel bad for her for so many reasons but sadly I can't say I'm surprised.

• 1 month later...
Dawson
3 hours ago, M D N A said:

I wonder where she got the inspiration for the cover from :oprah:

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna_-_Like_a_Prayer.jpg

boring, if you have nothing to add, only take away, dont bother

Bellatrix
6 hours ago, Dawson said:

boring, if you have nothing to add, only take away, dont bother

Isn't it a discussion thread? :oprah:

Dawson