Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tove Lo - Lady Wood (Updated: Trailer)

Dominic

Featured Posts

Dominic

tov-lo-lady-wood-compressed.jpg

"Lady Wood" is the upcoming second studio album by Swedish rising star and hitmaker Tove Lo. It’s scheduled to be released on digital retailers and streaming services on October 28th.

Lead Single 'Cool Girl' is available worldwide across all platforms. 

She's coming :excited2:

Spoiler

'Lady Wood' refers to a female erection for those wondering :v:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
4 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

"Lady Wood" is the upcoming second studio album by Swedish rising star and hitmaker Tove Lo. It’s scheduled to be released on digital retailers and streaming services on October 28th via Island Records.

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/tove-lo-second-album/

Lead Single 'Cool Girl' is available worldwide across all platforms. 

She's coming :excited2:

Hide contents

'Lady Wood' refers to a female erection for those wondering :v:

wait what? what does it mean :awkney:  don't judge me im too gay for this straight ****...

Iwontell

Not feeling these lyrics, tbh, but the production is great, I love everything about it...definitely adding to my work out playlist. I also like the "controlled mess" vibe she's giving off...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PopThatArt

Lady Gaga + Yes I Wood Dress = Lady Wood. 

looks-halloween-2013-jewanda-544.jpg

Go see A Star is Born

Mr Judas

"To celebrate Christmas eve and to thank all their fans, she shared a new track (in a rough demo version) called “Influence” on December 24th, which is expected to be included on the album."

Yaaaaaaas :giveup:

Influence is such a bop :giveup:

It should have been the lead single :giveup:

only listened to the song once so i might change my opinion later but i dont like this song :neyde: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PopThatArt

Sorry but it just sounds like every other song being released these days, there is nothing interesting or special or unique about it, it bores me. BYE! 

Go see A Star is Born

Iwontell
5 minutes ago, Skrill said:

wait what? what does it mean :awkney:  don't judge me im too gay for this straight ****...

It means she has a 12' penus, just like Gags...:lana:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

kabirartfling

Imma gonna buy this album cuz imma cool girl, imma imma cool girl :rockstar:

Give your love to me

whore

When I hear "Lady Wood" I think of the Log Lady from Twin Peaks... not your interpretation...

loglady.gif

BuzzcutSeason

To be honest i was thinking of artistic titles she could use to follow up QOTC...this wasn't one of them :awkney:

Tove seems to always deliver, praying she will. One of my old faves Natalia Kills (before Cruel Youth mess) always talked about her music and actually made it sound unappealing (in my opinion) but then when she released it was THE BEST. Praying Tove is the same way.

Dominic
12 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Sorry but it just sounds like every other song being released these days, there is nothing interesting or special or unique about it, it bores me. BYE! 

Which song(s) does it sound like?

giphy.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

PopThatArt
6 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

To be honest i was thinking of artistic titles she could use to follow up QOTC...this wasn't one of them :awkney:

Tove seems to always deliver, praying she will. One of my old faves Natalia Kills (before Cruel Youth mess) always talked about her music and actually made it sound unappealing (in my opinion) but then when she released it was THE BEST. Praying Tove is the same way.

Every pop song that's been popular over the past couple years. Rihanna, Sia, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, shall I continue? 

Go see A Star is Born

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, PopThatArt said:

Every pop song that's been popular over the past couple years. Rihanna, Sia, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, shall I continue? 

I don't understand what you mean i was talking about Tove always delivering and you quoted me 5 times lol

Archived