💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HELP? Question about "Early Entry" packages

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

For those who have had an Early Entry package for one of the previous tours, did you HAVE TO be at the venue already when the Early Entry doors opened, or could you come uptil the end, i.e. JUST BEFORE the normal ticket holders could enter the venue?

Asking this because given the next time Gaga tours it will be my first time seeing her since not being a student anymore, i.e. not being able to skip class anymore to queue.
I think that getting Early Entry might be a good solution for me if my concert date is on a work day (no, I can't choose when to get a day off). 

I know Early Entry usually STARTS about 2 hours before the normal entry, but does it last uptil for example 5 minutes before the normal entry?

Lord Ryry

I have never been to a concert before so I would also like to know. if i want to be up close to Gaga what do I have to do? how early do I have to get there? where do I buy tickets? :saladga:

Noah
3 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

For those who have had an Early Entry package for one of the previous tours, did you HAVE TO be at the venue already when the Early Entry doors opened, or could you come uptil the end, i.e. JUST BEFORE the normal ticket holders could enter the venue?

Asking this because given the next time Gaga tours it will be my first time seeing her since not being a student anymore, i.e. not being able to skip class anymore to queue.
I think that getting Early Entry might be a good solution for me if my concert date is on a work day (no, I can't choose when to get a day off). 

I know Early Entry usually STARTS about 2 hours before the normal entry, but does it last uptil for example 5 minutes before the normal entry?

I had Early Entry at Gaga's Artrave and Arianas Tour.

After you purchase the Package, you get a certain time you have to be at a certain spot. At that spot, everyone who purchased Early Entry meets. You wait in line, with your passport, and receive a gift (if that's in the package) - and get told where to go next. This is usually a different entrance into the arena. After that, you'll have to wait until everyone that purchased Early Entry gets into the Arena.

30 Minutes later, the people without early entry aka normal tickets arrive. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
5 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

I have never been to a concert before so I would also like to know. if i want to be up close to Gaga what do I have to do? how early do I have to get there? where do I buy tickets? :saladga:

Well, it depends on how iconic she is.

I had a normal ticket for Katy when she came to my city, and was there at like 1pm and until 5pm no one else was there. 

When Gaga had the BTWB the ones with EE did not get into the Monster Pit. 

But usually, between 7-10am, since Monsters are...

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

NewUsername
10 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

I had Early Entry at Gaga's Artrave and Arianas Tour.

After you purchase the Package, you get a certain time you have to be at a certain spot. At that spot, everyone who purchased Early Entry meets. You wait in line, with your passport, and receive a gift (if that's in the package) - and get told where to go next. This is usually a different entrance into the arena. After that, you'll have to wait until everyone that purchased Early Entry gets into the Arena.

30 Minutes later, the people without early entry aka normal tickets arrive. 

And what happens if you can't be there yet at that time, but STILL before the 'normal tickets' entry time? Can you still go? Otherwise an Early Entry ticket - in this situation - is pretty useless.

NewUsername
13 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

Only buy via the official selling points. Get very early in the queue (also depends on the day, how dedicated the fans are in the specific country/state/city and Gaga's success next era)!

KURUSHITOVSKA

In Spain, fans camp for 3 weeks at the Early Entry queue. You have to be in the queue before they open their doors, if they open at 6, yoi have to be there at 6, everyone gets in at the same time and usually 30 mins before General Acces. I don't think you can get in during those 30 mins after everyone at the EE queue is already inside. Don't worry if there are a lot of people in front of you at the queue, it's not so much when it's dispersed once in front of the stage

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

NewUsername
8 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

In Spain, fans camp for 3 weeks at the Early Entry queue. You have to be in the queue before they open their doors, if they open at 6, yoi have to be there at 6, everyone gets in at the same time and usually 30 mins before General Acces. 1) I don't think you can get in during those 30 mins after everyone at the EE queue is already inside. 2) Don't worry if there are a lot of people in front of you at the queue, it's not so much when it's dispersed once in front of the stage

1) Ok that would suck!

2) Not really though, if I would arrive for example just before the normal doors open and have to go with the normal tickets I would be at the end of the queue and be quite at the back of the venue -__-

Spock

You get an email with instructions and they tell you what time you check in and at what time you enter.

They also tell you what's the latest you can arrive in order to be able to get the gifts that come with your package, but even if you miss the EE time slot, your ticket is still valid and you enter with normal general admission :)

who will love me when the night is over

BoomKack

You'll still get into the concert because it's a valid ticket, but you'll go in with the normal ticket holders and you probably won't get any extras from the package like merch.

If you can't be there early then there's really no point in getting early entry

ristretto

if you aren't there for registration which is one hour before doors open for EE then you won't get in with EE. i've had EE for gaga, madonna, beyoncé, rihanna etc. you're either there when they ask you to be or you won't be there at all. early entry is for the dedicated fans that want to be up front. period

Schwerk

@DriezewiesAs said above you have to be there early so you get in early. Usually you have to be there around 5 PM or a time simular to that. They will check the tickets and let the group into the arena before everyone else. If you're not at the right entrance at the right time they will go inside without you and your early entrance ticket will become a regular ticket because you have no choice but to line up with the other fans in the regular line. 

I've seen it happen where a girl waited with us in the regular line all day and then we found out she had early entry and she was at the wrong door the whole time. It was already too late, she paid extra for nothing and had to go in with us who had regular tickets. Read all the info on where you have to be and when carefully.

And if you're not a student anymore, does that mean you will have a job instead? That way it's easy, just take a day off on the day of the concert. The shows are announced months before so that shouldn't be a problem?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

NewUsername
55 minutes ago, Marjol said:

@DriezewiesAs said above you have to be there early so you get in early. Usually you have to be there around 5 PM or a time simular to that. They will check the tickets and let the group into the arena before everyone else. If you're not at the right entrance at the right time they will go inside without you and your early entrance ticket will become a regular ticket because you have no choice but to line up with the other fans in the regular line. 

I've seen it happen where a girl waited with us in the regular line all day and then we found out she had early entry and she was at the wrong door the whole time. It was already too late, she paid extra for nothing and had to go in with us who had regular tickets. Read all the info on where you have to be and when carefully.

And if you're not a student anymore, does that mean you will have a job instead? That way it's easy, just take a day off on the day of the concert. The shows are announced months before so that shouldn't be a problem?

Well, that sucks, and is kinda a bit stupid imo.

I can't take a day off when I want to :/

Archived