💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Your Greatest Video Game Achievement

ryanripley

Featured Posts

CHROMATICA 2020
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

they don't have be major :gaycat: can be as simple as keeping the same sim family for 3+ generations :gaycat: 

I beat the main storyline in Super Mario 3D Land (I'm currently working on the special storyline)

I've had a successful city in SimCity

I completed Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and was so close to finishing Lego Marvel Superheroes but my XBox broke :giveup:

7 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Just tell your dad you want to have quality time together in a place where you live from is 3 hours or 4, and then on the road turn on your data (buy a good plan), and play Pokemon GO. After that, make sure you buy a lot of intense (idk if they're called that, I stopped playing the game). The thing that lures Pokemon to your area, play for 3 or 4 hours, you'll collect at least 100 Pokemon or 60 or 70 to be realistic. :giveup:

And not in my city/area. Everything sucks lol. But I'll be moving upstate soon, into a bigger city, so hopefully soon I'll get somewhere :gaycat:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, ARTPOP 2013 said:

I beat the main storyline in Super Mario 3D Land (I'm currently working on the special storyline)

I've had a successful city in SimCity

I completed Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and was so close to finishing Lego Marvel Superheroes but my XBox broke :giveup:

And not in my city/area. Everything sucks lol. But I'll be moving upstate soon, into a bigger city, so hopefully soon I'll get somewhere :gaycat:

and you're talking about no major achievement :madge:

i've never had a successful city in a SimCity game, im such a mess at those kind of games :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

CHROMATICA 2020
Just now, ryanripley said:

and you're talking about no major achievement :madge:

i've never had a successful city in a SimCity game, im such a mess at those kind of games :giveup: 

I stopped playing after a while but yeah, I had like 2 megatowers, a maglev train system, it was great. Except a big portion of the neighborhood was getting infested with pollution because it was one of my first cities and i didn't take wind into consideration lol. :toofunny:

Literally the poor sick people: :air:

FATCAT

holy f*ck how long did that take?! :deadbanana: 

3 weeks in-game time. It was my third or fourth time playing that specific pack, so I knew exactly how I wanted everything. I'm on a 1.10.2 pack right now, working on a base much much larger.

Purr more, hiss less.

ryanripley
Just now, FATCAT said:

3 weeks in-game time. It was my third or fourth time playing that specific pack, so I knew exactly how I wanted everything. I'm on a 1.10.2 pack right now, working on a base much much larger.

i wish i had that kind of commitment :deadbanana: 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i wish i had that kind of commitment :deadbanana: 

It's not really commitment, just the notion that if I stop playing, I have to study. I think Algorithmic design was my biggest class during that build, but it could have easily been Digital Logic Design. 

Purr more, hiss less.

ryanripley
Just now, JGD said:

hqdefault.jpg

What game is used on the gif in op?

no idea, i just googled video game banner gif cus i wanted a pretty thread :laughga: 

no idea, i just googled video game banner gif cus i wanted a pretty thread :laughga: 

Oh :toofunny:  It looks like a simulator game, and I love those games :giveup: 

Someone help me find the game in op :cryga:

myluis617

2 Platinum trophies for Call Of Duty Black ops and Advanced Warfare. 

Try playing the campaign on veteran mode without pulling your hair out... 

Manul

Managed to make visually appealing characters in Skyrim. :giveup:

I've finished DA2 in every possible way (difficulty/dialogue/choice-wise). What a fantastically written game.

it wasn't laaaahv

Redstreak

I'mma be generic and say platinuming Bloodborne and it's DLC

Also beating the original Super Mario Bros. without skipping any level.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Manul
12 minutes ago, JGD said:

Oh :toofunny:  It looks like a simulator game, and I love those games :giveup: 

Someone help me find the game in op :cryga:

Think Tiny towers or something, mobile.

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived