💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Suicide Squad Reviews Discussion

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Stephen

The fact that DC is getting so much **** lately but ****ing antman is 81% on rotten tomatoes should tell you something :air:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Suicide Squad getting dragged on Twitter 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

NewYorkCity
39 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

They also hated it :rip: 

Then this is not looking good for me :icega: 

:toofunny:

Pacify Him

Don't Rotten Tomatoes always do this to DC movies? They seem so biased smh :wtf:

I’m getting on your nerves

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Don't Rotten Tomatoes always do this to DC movies? They seem so biased smh :wtf:

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't review anything. RT is composed of many critic's reviews from different sources. So it's not them. It's the critics that just hate DC, I guess. 

Ferrer Zorola

1) it's DC

2) the trailers SCREAM bad movie except for Harley Queer's parts? like, is it really that hard to predict?

DC has been flopping since I was born -except for the dark knight saga- yet they still choose to be all serious and dark when what they really need is some cheesy and uber commercial flick a la marvel to sell millions so they can finally dare to take risks... 

Disney >

LIFE IS GOOD

Pacify Him
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't review anything. RT is composed of many critic's reviews from different sources. So it's not them. It's the critics that just hate DC, I guess. 

Well yeah basically, lol.

But I'm sure this movie is gonna outsold any comic book movies made in history and for any upcoming comic book movies in the future. I mean, look at its promo :sis: Their opinions wouldn't matter much lol

Pacify Him
28 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

The fact that DC is getting so much **** lately but ****ing antman is 81% on rotten tomatoes should tell you something :air:

Exactly. There has to be something going on. I still enjoy all comic book movies nonetheless.

Rotten Tomatoes is just scheiße. It's useful only sometimes

Lion Heart

26% on Rotten Tomatoes :rip: 

Welp bye

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Versace

The movie was amazing lol, don't know what the critics are on about, the only thing that is commonly disliked is the antagonist of the movie which had people going like :awkney: :huh: who, why, when. 

Margot as Harley was beyond Phenomenal, Jared as the Joker was so addicting, you wanted to see more and more of him, maybe not the best Joker but by the far the most interesting Joker, Will Smith as Deadshot was great, Viola's performance to those who don't watch How To Get Away With Murder must have been awesomely striking. The movie isn't perfect but it is a breath of fresh air compared to the marvel movies and the earlier DC movies. 

BuzzcutSeason

the movie wasn't even that bad its the same as Batman vs Superman like it isn't the best ever but its not at all terrible.

Also i don't think we should base everything for music/movies off of critic reviews in general. Certain things are amazing outside of the standards set of music or movies.

Alfonso
1 hour ago, Versace said:

The movie was amazing lol, don't know what the critics are on about, the only thing that is commonly disliked is the antagonist of the movie which had people going like :awkney: :huh: who, why, when. 

Margot as Harley was beyond Phenomenal, Jared as the Joker was so addicting, you wanted to see more and more of him, maybe not the best Joker but by the far the most interesting Joker, Will Smith as Deadshot was great, Viola's performance to those who don't watch How To Get Away With Murder must have been awesomely striking. The movie isn't perfect but it is a breath of fresh air compared to the marvel movies and the earlier DC movies. 

1 hour ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Also i don't think we should base everything for music/movies off of critic reviews in general. Certain things are amazing outside of the standards set of music or movies.

This!!! 

I really liked the movie, I mean, the only downside to me was the antagonist mess, outside of that, I think that it has a lot of potential for a new story, so I'm waiting for a sequel :sis:

Also, since it's apparently in the talks, we could be soon getting a Harley/Joker spinoff, I think it would be very interesting, so I'm also waiting for that :giveup:

I surely enjoyed it more than BVS/CW 👀

I really liked the movie, I mean, the only downside to me was the antagonist mess (and the fact that I wanted to see more as soon as I got out of the cinema, only a bad thing because I'll have to wait like 3 years to get a new movie), outside of that, I think that it has a lot of potential for a new story, so I'm waiting for a sequel  

I don't get this DC bann trend that critics have lately 👀

Also, since it's apparently in the talks, we could be soon getting a Harley/Joker spinoff, I think it would be very interesting, so I'm also waiting for that 

EDIT: I forgot to write this lol  :

Let's not forget about the dozens of deleted scenes there are from the Joker, and some sites are saying that an extended version featuring this scenes will be most likely included in the DVD/BluRay release

Alfonso
34 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

This!!! 

I really liked the movie, I mean, the only downside to me was the antagonist mess, outside of that, I think that it has a lot of potential for a new story, so I'm waiting for a sequel :sis:

Also, since it's apparently in the talks, we could be soon getting a Harley/Joker spinoff, I think it would be very interesting, so I'm also waiting for that 

I really liked the movie, I mean, the only downside to me was the antagonist mess (and the fact that I wanted to see more as soon as I got out of the cinema, only a bad thing because I'll have to wait like 3 years to get a new movie), outside of that, I think that it has a lot of potential for a new story, so I'm waiting for a sequel  

I don't get this DC bann trend that critics have lately 👀

EDIT: I forgot to write this lol  :

Let's not forget about the dozens of deleted scenes there are from the Joker, and some sites are saying that an extended version featuring this scenes will be most likely included in the DVD/BluRay release

For some reason the site is not letting me edit the post very well, that's why it has the 3 first paragraphs repeated :duck:

I just watched it and I honestly thought that it was a fun action movie. Ive been looking forward to it for about a year now and when I saw the reviews I was expecting it to be super bad. It's not a masterpiece but not as bad as the critics said. Margot was great and I found that she stole most of the scenes in the movie. Jared was good. Not very much of him but all of the scenes he was in were cool to watch. Will Smith did a good acting job and I liked Deadshot. It did kind of seem cliche how Will Smith was that stereotypical "villain with a heart of gold" character. I don't know why I was expecting more from a Will Smith character. Croc was corny as all hell and I wish they did more with him other than have him say cheesy one-liners through the movie. Overall, I did enjoy the parts he was in tho. Captain Boomerang was annoying and seemed like a useless character. Katana was okay. Also wish they did more with her character but meh. Now the real flaw with the movie was the messy villain. I don't know what the heck went wrong with that but there was either some serious flaws in the script or they had to edit a lot of the part about her out. I thought Cara was almost laughable in the final battle scene (although it probably wasn't her fault but more bad direction). I would say it's a solid 7.5/10.

Archived