question

Poker Face vs Bad Romance

Bradley

title  

107 members have voted

1. 1. title

Featured Posts

Kermit

HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR ARTISTIC INTEGRITY AND INDEPENDENT CREATIVITY? 

I am ENTIRELY DISGUSTED to be apart of your presence, having TO DIGNIFY YOUR SLANDER, with an ANSWER OF MY OPINION.

natalia-kills-willy-moon-apology.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ShinyOne
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I am ENTIRELY DISGUSTED to be apart of your presence, having TO DIGNIFY YOUR SLANDER, with an ANSWER OF MY OPINION.

Really???

Kermit
Just now, ShinyOne said:

Really???

:crossed: I chose Poker Face. 

:saladga: I've been obsessed with Natalia's verbally intrusive outburst, lately.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ShinyOne
9 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:saladga: I've been obsessed with Natalia's verbally intrusive outburst, lately.

14 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:)

iCpro

Poker Face is probably Gaga's most iconic bop, and is instantly catchy and an amazing pop song. But Bad Romance, well, nothing has, or ever will come close to it. In my eyes it's the greatest pop song of the century so far. Every single thing about it is perfection; the beat, the godly synths, Gaga's animalistic and seductive voice, the hooks, the explosive chorus, and the build up to the climactic ending. Poker Face lacks the depth that Bad Romance has, Bad Romance is on another level completely. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Yuuri

There's a reason Gaga took home so many awards for Bad Romance. And two Bad Romance emots for this site.:staymad::firega:

VOLANTIS

Bad Romance is what I wanna hear as I die so ofc Bad Romance. 

I've laughed with it

Cried to it

Its life tbh. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

kabirartfling

I think i am the only monster ever who is not a fan of bad romance? I just don't like it that much :shrug:. Poker face however, was my instant favourite, plus the video was lightyears ahead of what anyone was making at that time. Its.Simply.Iconic:rockstar:

Give your love to me

and i oop
54 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I think i am the only monster ever who is not a fan of bad romance? I just don't like it that much :shrug:. Poker face however, was my instant favourite, plus the video was lightyears ahead of what anyone was making at that time. Its.Simply.Iconic:rockstar:

I'm not a huge fan of Bad Romance either. I don't hate the song or anything. I just like Poker Face much more.

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, DominicB said:

Oh, we have my doppelganger here :stalkga:

crisTEAne

BR buries me HARD.

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived