Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney confirms new album on the way, female empowerment in new video

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Sorry if AP.

Earlier in the week, Britney took to her Tumblr account to answer some fan questions!

When asked what was in store for her next music video she explained, “There’s lots of female empowerment!” Britney also revealed that he new album is coming “Soon…Very soon!”

britney-spears-female-empowerment-music-

britney-spears-female-empowerment-music-

Spoiler

3489BFE900000578-0-image-a-1_14640349538

Gaga ha impact.

http://www.justjared.com/2016/07/30/britney-spears-says-her-next-music-video-will-be-full-of-female-empowerment/

Britney Spears - Starbucks ft. Lady Gaga confirmed.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

“Soon…Very soon!”

Queen coming for mom's weave :grr:

Can't wait for her album though.

🖤

President Trump

britney probably means "female empowerment" as "there is a female in the video"

Ma ma pa pa pa

Pierre

Very cool and fun. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Kermit

:saladga: Yes, because no other pop female is releasing repetitive female-empowering anthems.

:saladga: J.Lo's song produced by a potential sexual assaulter, was outstanding.

:saladga: Meghan's "Woman Up", was totally not by a lesser singer, whom has happened to have taken down every evidence of her version of "Woman Up", ever existing.

:saladga: Bey's 5 year old anthem "Run The World", was not just original, but it didn't lack effort, when it came to her 4 lines.

:saladga: G.U.Y. totally wasn't a generic song, that both Zedd and Gaga, could have put a little more effort into. (Seeing that G.U.Y. was the only Zedd + Gaga song on ARTPOP that wasn't for another artist, or wasn't BY another artist.)

:saladga: Let me guess. HP Pavillion ft Iggy Azalea - "R.E.S.P.E.C.T." ?

:saladga: I'm hoping that she's actually going to put effort into it. Britney is more than capable of making empowering material.

and countless of other pop females.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

President Trump
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:saladga: Yes, because no other pop female is releasing repetitive female-empowering anthems.

:saladga: J.Lo's song produced by a potential sexual assaulter, was outstanding.

:saladga: Meghan's "Woman Up", was totally not by a lesser singer, whom has happened to have taken down every evidence of her version of "Woman Up", ever existing.

:saladga: Bey's 5 year old anthem "Run The World", was not just original, but it didn't lack effort, when it came to her 4 lines.

:saladga: G.U.Y. totally wasn't a generic song, that both Zedd and Gaga, could have put a little more effort into. (Seeing that G.U.Y. was the only Zedd + Gaga song on ARTPOP that wasn't for another artist, or wasn't BY another artist.)

:saladga: I'm hoping that she's actually going to put effort into it. Britney is more than capable of making empowering material.

I. HAVE. BEEN. SLAYED.

Ma ma pa pa pa

muglero

When I saw some scenes and photos from the video, all of her dancers looked sooo bottom, that actually she has a chance to show the power :gaycat::hor:

GloZell Green

Mm I still think she doesn't like the version that RCA is trying to release, seeing as how she continues to repeat the same thing over and over again. She might debut it at her performance though

Lady Gaga | Shakira

RAMROD

Get ready :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yuuri
53 minutes ago, DominicB said:

and countless of other pop females.

You forgot the best female empowerment song of the year

Kermit
3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

You forgot the best female empowerment song of the year

:air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

GagaMyBlood95

Her body is in great shape :applause:

But I don't think I'll like the new album if it's like Make Me..

Archived