💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bubble gum interlude at SwineFest

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

kvnrp

I still lowkey think these would be scenes from the time that ARTPOP was a visual album :lana:

crisTEAne

the best part of the bad kids lyrics. :queenga:

i chew gum and smoke in your face
i'm absurd

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Spyro
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I still lowkey think these would be scenes from the time that ARTPOP was a visual album :lana:

I feel like this was a scrapped Jn'D's video :lana: 

Spyro the Dragon

I remember when I found the interlude in 1080p on youtube the day after Swinfest, and I have not been able to find it again. 

All i can remember is it wasn't labelled as Jewels N' Drugs, or anything that had to do with Gaga. It was also posted by some Hip-Hop channel.

The video started off with T.I, Twista, and Too Short walking towards the camera. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Ugh, I wished I saved it :giveup:

Edit:

I cannot find original uploader, but this video cuts off right before Gaga started blowing bubble gum.

Dunk96
9 minutes ago, Austin said:

I remember when I found the interlude in 1080p on youtube the day after Swinfest, and I have not been able to find it again. 

All i can remember is it wasn't labelled as Jewels N' Drugs, or anything that had to do with Gaga. It was also posted by some Hip-Hop channel.

The video started off with T.I, Twista, and Too Short walking towards the camera. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Ugh, I wished I saved it :giveup:

Edit:

I cannot find original uploader, but this video cuts off right before Gaga started blowing bubble gum.

It's the official backdrop from Swinefest and unfortunately this is the only part that's leaked.

HOTNebraskaGuy
18 minutes ago, Austin said:

Edit:

The 3 stages of me watching this video: 

1. HOLY **** YES THERE WAS A MV THIS IS AMAZING!

2. I wish there was a full version!

3. That bitch wanted us to suffer.

1401x788-gaga-hotline-bling.jpg

One, five, ten lay a million on me

donutellha

So many barely-used interludes! My favorite:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

TimisaMonster

ARTPOP...

BUBBLEGUM POP MUSIC...

It all makes sense 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived