Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Harry Potter and The Cursed Child (Book)

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Harry_Potter_and_the_Cursed_Child_Specia

The new Harry Potter story, Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Part 1 and 2, is going to be released tonight and was wondering if anyone was going to be picking it up tonight!

-Mark

En_Sabah_Nur

Thought J. K. was DONE continuing the Harry Potter storyline!???

Egypt. W

CyanLights

Read the spoilers of the play online and it I was not a fan at all, it was like awful fanfiction. I would have purchased the script/book of the storyline was actually good 

elijahfan

I wish, if only there was a store around me doing a special operation at midnight... It's not 2007 anymore, I'm telling you........ And everything closed tomorrow, so I'll have to wait for Monday :deadbanana:

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Thought J. K. was DONE continuing the Harry Potter storyline!???

She said so, unless the right project came along at some point. And it did, 9 years after the last Potter book, in the form of a theater play.

VOLANTIS
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Read the spoilers of the play online and it I was not a fan at all, it was like awful fanfiction. I would have purchased the script/book of the storyline was actually good 

It's certainly very different from the franchise. But I wouldn't go calling it fanfic. :toofunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

HausOfMark
8 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

A lot of the "spoilers" are fake. Had a friend go and said most of the spoilers are fake and not even correct.

-Mark

Carsonu25

I'm very excited. Going to a midnight release and have already made butterbeer to drink while reading. :firega::v:

Gagaplayer315

Harry Potter and the lack of innovation 

HausOfMark
3 minutes ago, Carsonu25 said:

I'm very excited. Going to a midnight release and have already made butterbeer to drink while reading. :firega::v:

Same

-Mark

yASSsss

i pre ordered it online 3 days ago.can't wait to hold it in my hands :unicorn:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

River

I hope I can find the English version in France :(

I hate to buy online and wait a few weeks, I want it now!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CyanLights
7 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

A lot of the "spoilers" are fake. Had a friend go and said most of the spoilers are fake and not even correct.

Huh, did your friend tell you spoilers? I'm wondering if the page I read was correct. I would honestly love another Harry Potter spin off/sequel if the story line was good 

Spock

A bookshop in Geneva opened at 6am on a Sunday especially for this lol, so I went to buy it while I was still drunk af before going home :interestinga:

I just finished the first act and idk how to feel about it. It started off really well, but I don't really like the direction the story is obviously heading into. 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived