Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why so much hate at Ronson?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

So I have been seeing alot of negative comments and threads about Ronson. I just don't get it why yall hate him you still haven't heard any of his stuff on LG5. Someone even dared to shade BTB which is an amazing Grammy winning record just because he hates him. But why is that? Is it because he "replaced RedOne" is it because he doesnt make Pop music that will be no.1 on Billboard? It's just frustrating for me when I read a comment I want another Bad Romance or Judas we need RedOne. Why would you guys like simmilar stuff of her past work. I would like another smashing hit from Gaga that doesn't sound anythig like Bad Romance but be just as legendary as Bad Romance. Don't you want something new from Gaga? I'm really excited for LG5 just because I know that it would be different than her other stuff. So if you are one of those that hate Ronson please comment why you hate him and please explain why do you want another very "Gaga album".

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They never listened to Back to Black

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality

I don't know, really. I suppose it's just because some people want "Old Gaga" back. 

I for one am really excited to hear with what they come up with. I mean, Back to Black is one of my favorite albums, so I wouldn't mind a sound like that.

🃏🖤👹

MaryJaneHolland

Let me clear the "Bad Romance" "Judas" thing: It means the level of slayage and immacualte production those songs had.

Speaking of Ronson, I'm just simply not satisfied by any of his songs. They're all kinda boring, no tempo, no rhythm...... I'm not very secure what will he do with Gaga....

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Red said:

They never listened to Back to Black

If Gaga's "Back To Black" is coming, I'm going to go buy 10 and hear all at the same time, while wearing a sombrero and a tutu. Don't bookmark me. :derpga:

1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

If Gaga's "Back To Black" is coming, I'm going to go buy 20 and hear all at the same time, while wearing a sombrero and a tutu. Don't bookmark me. :derpga:

fixed

Kermit

Impatient, artistically uneducated and unappreciative shits. Not all of them, though. :green:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Jinzo

i love Mark ronson :wub: such a daddy 

can't wait for that mega hit coming our way :excited2:

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Let me clear the "Bad Romance" "Judas" thing: It means the level of slayage and immacualte production those songs had.

Speaking of Ronson, I'm just simply not satisfied by any of his songs. They're all kinda boring, no tempo, no rhythm...... I'm not very secure what will he do with Gaga....

If you mean level of slayage in sucess Judas didn't really did well atleast at the Billboard charts and Ronson is capable of those same things, that you have named about Bad Romance and Judas.

And if you see DJWS solo work you will see that his solo work has nothing to do with Gaga's work that's why it's called a collaboration if Mark works on this album that doesnt mean that he will do all the instrumentals and Gaga will ONLY put her vocals on it.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

If you mean level of slayage in sucess Judas didn't really did well atleast at the Billboard charts and Ronson is capable of those same things.

is there a song that is as powerful as bad romance (ronson song)? :wtf:

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

And if you see DJWS solo work you will see that his solo work has nothing to do with Gaga's work that's why it's called a collaboration if Mark works on this album that doesnt mean that he will do all the instrumentals and Gaga will ONLY put her vocals on it.

that's my point actually :saladga:  same with redone, his work with other artist is completely different than his work with gaga.... that gives me hope about ronson

monsterdino
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

is there a song that is as powerful as bad romance (ronson song)? :wtf:

Back To Black

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

up tempo song :wtf:

Uptown Funk

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

up tempo song :wtf:

You said powerful song not POP song

Archived