new video

Rihanna - 'Goodnight Gotham'

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

But on some real -ish. Does rihanna even sing in this? It sounds like its just Florence Welch

weed

I thought that was just the intro then it ended lol

Kermit
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

But on some real -ish. Does rihanna even sing in this? It sounds like its just Florence Welch

:air: She doesn't at all.

:air: I'm not sure why it even says Rihanna. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Higher

The documentary is coming!!! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Seeka
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

I thought that was just the intro then it ended lol

Just now, DominicB said:

:air: She doesn't at all.

:air: I'm not sure why it even says Rihanna. 

Goodnight Gotham is apparently an interlude or some such. Being only a minute and thirty second in length.

This probably one of the reasons I can't stan Rihanna. she releases half finished stuff. Though I really never liked interludes. Why even bother with them?

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Goodnight Gotham is apparently an interlude or some such. Being only a minute and thirty second in length.

This probably one of the reasons I can't stan Rihanna. she releases half finished stuff. Though I really never liked interludes. Why even bother with them?

just looked it up, It was supposed to OPEN the album and be a full song. The producer was ANGRY when he realized it was a short deluxe version track

Higher
12 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I was wondering the same thing. :rip: The producer (T-Mitius) said there is a full version that Rihanna co-wrote, but Roc Nation decided to cut it last minute. :giveup: They probably put it on there as a interlude cause Mitius had a mini meltdown and called Rih and Jay-Z, but he said he's working with her again. :emma: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Seeka
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

just looked it up, It was supposed to OPEN the album and be a full song. The producer was ANGRY when he realized it was a short deluxe version track

So there's a full version out there, floating around, somewhere?

GET ON IT LITTLE DETECTIVES.

ItsTommyBitch

Justice for this song, I can't at it not ever becoming full. When it was first announced it would be sampling Florence I was over the moon and we get this mess :smh: It doesn't even go anywhere :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived