Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

Gaga looks like she's HAD IT in the second pic...zoom in on her face :toofunny:

clefable

nah i think the applause one is more of a triangular design compared to the dwuw outfit

Pierre

Sadly, it's not the same. Applause is like a one-side-pant/bodysuit with swarovski crystals. DWUW is a full bodysuit with glass elements.

tumblr_mvu5n3qAHW1ruapjio1_500.jpg

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Music

so many different screenshots of the music video and it all doesn't seem like it connects tbh.
like they really must not of known where to have taken it conceptually.

like, where do these 2 pictures of the music video connect? haha i don't get it.

hqdefault.jpg

Y7EShUL.png

Kermit

They're not the same outfits. Same concepts, different designs and possible slightly different materials. 

Do What U Want's outfit was designed out of concepts for broken discs. The Capricorn (I think that's the sign she might've been referring to) outfit seems to consist of various pieces of broken glass to emblem the scales of aquatic animals, in relation to the astrology sign.

capricorn5.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Pierre
1 minute ago, Music said:

so many different screenshots of the music video and it all doesn't seem like it connects tbh.
like they really must not of known where to have taken it conceptually.

like, where do these 2 pictures of the music video connect? haha i don't get it.

hqdefault.jpg

Y7EShUL.png

If you show me those 2 pictures, I can make a history. She's with the doctor, he cured her, and now she is crystallized, a glamazon bitch ready for the runway, but if you add all this

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160519130339latest?cb=20131213135400latest?cb=20140620050505latest?cb=20140629183222

Plus, the footage when she had her broken hip, after surgery, and all that :duck: I really still don't understand the concept. But let's rest in peace the good sis DWUW music video. :rip: 

Pierre
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

They're not the same outfits. Same concepts, different designs and possible slightly different materials. 

Do What U Want's outfit was designed out of concepts for broken discs. The Capricorn (I think that's the sign she might've been referring to) outfit seems to consist of various pieces of broken glass to emblem the scales of aquatic animals, in relation to the astrology sign.

capricorn5.jpg

Wut? :duck: 

Spoiler

tumblr_llfdpiAz341qgpxl9.gif

I think you are reaching a little bit to much, but it's okey, now I know that great image of  capricorn. :D 

Kermit
Just now, Pierre said:

Wut? :duck: 

Hide contents

tumblr_llfdpiAz341qgpxl9.gif

I think you are reaching a little bit to much, but it's okey, now I know that great image of  capricorn. :D 

Fans who were on the set of DWUW confirmed that the outfit was out of broken cd's. There was a time around the release of Applause's music video where it was pretty much obvious that her green jacket scene in Applause was referral to an astrology sign. Not reading too much into it, just stating what I know about it. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Pierre
6 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Fans who were on the set of DWUW confirmed that the outfit was out of broken cd's. There was a time around the release of Applause's music video where it was pretty much obvious that her green jacket scene in Applause was referral to an astrology sign. Not reading too much into it, just stating what I know about it. 

I understand the broken cd's. not the Capricorn part :duck: 

And about the green jacket, it's really new to me the astrology concept, I always tought it was a reference to The Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland, she shows a tail, she's a "fantasy" creature and a little reference to those circus films from the  20s, and Galliano or the same Martin Margiela. 

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I understand the broken cd's. not the Capricorn part :duck: 

And about the green jacket, it's really new to me the astrology concept, I always tought it was a reference to The Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland, she shows a tail, she's a "fantasy" creature and a little reference to those circus films from the  20s, and Galliano or the same Martin Margiela. 

The entire video of Applause was based off of a 1908 short art film by french director, Segundo De Chomon. "The Frog".

285688280_700.jpg

DiscoHeaven23
6 minutes ago, DominicB said:

The entire video of Applause was based off of a 1908 short art film by french director, Segundo De Chomon. "The Frog".

285688280_700.jpg

I wow never knew that, whats the artistic interpretation of "The Frog"? Like what does it mean

Archived