💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga playing the hipster?

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

Gaga has not released a pop album since 2013. She's done jazz, acting and a ballad for a documentary.

She hasn't been confirmed to sing at any pop event of importance, including the VMAs and the iHeart Festival. Will she just ignore the VMAs?

She's also replaced RedOne, her pop producer, with Mark Ronson, a hispter from London.

Has Gaga finally gone full time hipster/alternative?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

NO 

:neyde:

:neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde:

PopThatArt
5 minutes ago, Naomi said:

Gaga has not released a pop album since 2013. She's done jazz, acting and a ballad for a documentary.

She hasn't been confirmed to sing at any pop event of importance, including the VMAs and the iHeart Festival. Will she just ignore the VMAs?

She's also replaced RedOne, her pop producer, with Mark Ronson, a hispter from London.

Has Gaga finally gone full time hipster/alternative?

I like 'Anti-Popstar' better, something she's always considered herself as. 

Go see A Star is Born

elijahfan

Mark Ronson is a bit more than just "a hipster from London", darling... He produced one of the best records of the past 15 years (Back to Black), and just happened to have helmed the highest-charting song of 2015.

ryanripley

i'm honestly starting to get sick of this :neyde: 

i don't care if it makes me a fake fan or a lesser fan or whatever :neyde: i fell in love with the crazy woman who didn't give a f*ck what people thought about her and was making incredible pop music but now? it's been years since i've seen her perform a normal edition of her songs and don't get me started on that La Vie En Rose song :madge: 

i appreciate the jazz but i signed up for out of the box pop performances and amazing music :madge: gaga please come back soon, i miss you :(

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Impostor
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Mark Ronson is a bit more than just "a hipster from London", darling... He produced one of the best records of the past 15 years (Back to Black), and just happened to have helmed the highest-charting song of 2015.

Amy Winehouse was a hipster

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Naomi said:

Amy Winehouse was a hipster

... I don't understand, is that bad?

I think you might have the definition of a hipster a bit all over the place, by the way.

Impostor
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i appreciate the jazz but i signed up for out of the box pop performances and amazing music :madge: gaga please come back soon, i miss you :(

It will take a long time! I feel like her next album will be very anti-pop.

Impostor
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

... I don't understand, is that bad?

I think you might have the definition of a hipster a bit all over the place, by the way.

There's no one saying it's bad. God, I love Amy.

My definition of a hipster is someone who is not attached to the mainstream. Amy was a rebel, and so is Gaga.

Zilla

But it's not even August 1st and the VMA performers haven't been announced yet :duck:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

elijahfan
Just now, Naomi said:

There's no one saying it's bad. God, I love Amy.

My definition of a hipster is someone who is not attached to the mainstream. Amy was a rebel, and so is Gaga.

But you can't deny Amy ended up pretty mainstream, dude.... And don't tell me she didn't want it - you don't just reach that level by a mere snap of your fingers. The same goes with Gaga - she might not be in it mainly for the fame, but she worked for it and she got it. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Archived