💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anne Hathaway's Vocal Ability

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Her voice is one of the few able to bring me to tears, but only in les miserable.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

That Les Mis movie was such an embarrassment lol

Why?

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

That Les Mis movie was such an embarrassment lol

Yes, very

1361763831_anne-hathaway-467.jpg

Least she got something out of it

Computer

She is such a dork except for Les Mis where she was amazing.  She slayed that song too, respect legend.gif

I think I read too that was like the first take and she killed it and they didn't have to shoot the song any more times.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

12 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Why?

They keep casting Hollywood actors to singing parts that aren't even that good while real musical actors who would slay the parts get ignored. Russell Crowe was an abomination, he can't sing at all, it was auto-tuned as ****. Anne Hathaway's performance as Fantine made no sense, she made her into a whining annoying weak ass woman, which she's not at all, she's supposed to be a real fighter who got taken down so many times that she ends up giving up and dying in the end. Anne's Fantine just complained about everything from the start, her story arc was a mess.

15jocart

She has a very old-school voice. I'd love to see her sing some light-hearted songbook standards.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

IntoYou1
1 hour ago, Bio said:

They keep casting Hollywood actors to singing parts that aren't even that good while real musical actors who would slay the parts get ignored. Russell Crowe was an abomination, he can't sing at all, it was auto-tuned as ****. Anne Hathaway's performance as Fantine made no sense, she made her into a whining annoying weak ass woman, which she's not at all, she's supposed to be a real fighter who got taken down so many times that she ends up giving up and dying in the end. Anne's Fantine just complained about everything from the start, her story arc was a mess.

she has a Oscar .. I think she amazing .. Anyway that your opinion.. 

Roro

Pablo
1 hour ago, Bio said:

That's why they shouldn't make musicals into movies. Acting on stage ≠ acting on screen

Don't visit my profile

donutellha
1 hour ago, IntoYou1 said:

Images if she decides to be a pop star Jajaja 

Lead Single : "Short hair, don't care (that's how les miz got promo) "

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

n0ne
48 minutes ago, Pablo said:

That's why they shouldn't make musicals into movies. Acting on stage ≠ acting on screen

Yes stage acting and screen acting are different, but he mentioned singing and an acting choice though; not the acting in general in the movie. As the acting was great.

Plus that kind of thinking doesn't work because stage acting is the primary style of acting taught and studied in academics and acting troops/companies but most go on to do screen acting and master that.

Many musicals work as movies, maybe the singing isn't as strong as on broadway, but the acting isn't the problem.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

IntoYou1
45 minutes ago, donutellha said:

Lead Single : "Short hair, don't care (that's how les miz got promo) "

Jajajaja yes .. 

Roro

Archived