💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Makes Me Mad...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

You know what makes me mad? When AHS fans (or even just fans of tv shows) are like "Season _ was my least favorite, I couldn't even get past the _ episode".

Like, why are people so quick to judge a show they never even took the time to watch? I wanted to make a thread about this after seeing someone actually comment this on a Hotel wardrobe video, they said something like "This was the worst season... I couldn't get past the 4th episode". 

Anyone else get annoyed by it? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't cause I am one of those people :awkney: 

(not with AHS but I abandoned several series) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Evan Peters

As a dedicated ahs fan, i can say with great pride that coven was the worst ****ing season ryan murphy has ever created.

emma roberts is an abuser

Katsuki Bakugo

Well yeah, watch the full season if you are going to have a proper opinion about the season. 

But to say I'm annoyed? 

People who hate on anything need to look to their own sins. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PartySick

"Lady Gaga is just a generic pop star"

Has actually only ever heard Poker Face, Bad Romance, and half of Born This Way.

Same principle :poot: it is a bit annoying but it's not a big deal.

🖤

LUO YI

I've watched the whole AHS :gaycat: and... My least liked is Hotel. My favorite is probably Asylum and by second place Coven (then Freashow, and Murder House) 

The night sky tells all

Kermit

:emma: If they never took the time to view it, they can't confirm its nature and status. Therefor, predominantly anything that they say about the show is invalid and irrational. Just move on. Iv'e been a fan of AHS since 2012, and I did stop watching Freak Show, and later watched the rest. I still didn't like it as much as the first 3, but hey. 

:emma: Season 4 was the least thought-out season, and season 5 consisted of excessive sexual situations. I became more aroused through the season, than disturbed/frightened. (Which is to be expected because AHS is pretty much just a gruesome-supernatural soap opera.).

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I just don't see the point of watching a series you are not enjoying till the end. It's not like a movie that is just 2 hours long, I am not gonna invest weeks of my life in something I am not enjoying doing and I'm not obliged to do.

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Red said:

I just don't see the point of watching a series you are not enjoying till the end. It's not like a movie that is just 2 hours long, I am not gonna invest weeks of my life in something I am not enjoying doing and I'm not obliged to do.

But to create an opinion over something you don't know about? Is that alright? :huh:

Regina George

I love Gaga, she was great in Hotel but that season (for me) is the worst imo. +coven :awkney: 

weed

I opened the thread expecting you to talk about the economy being in shambles

1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

But to create an opinion over something you don't know about? Is that alright? :huh:

I create an opinion based on what I know and that is the episodes I watched and they were bad, not good enough to make me hooked. Simple like that.

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, neptugne said:

I opened the thread expecting you to talk about the economy being in shambles

Under "American Horror Story"? 

Cute shade though, it backfired, but still cute. :sis:

Archived