đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where It At Doe?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

200.gif

"We have talked about the next season. She's working on her album and she has a tour. So we're trying to figure that out. But I have my fingers crossed, because I have a great role for her next year that she likes." - Ryan Murphy

Scientifically speaking, Gaga could be putting out an album this year, just not in this dimensional reality. For every action is a potential infinite chain of events, so somewhere out there in a different reality, she's dropping lead singles like X-Tina dripping period blood. 

z2ZDjgg.gif

"I am putting out an album this year. I just won't tell you when."

Okay, but

Discuss...(as we do every day in our daily LG5 threads)

z2ZDjgg.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Lona Delery

Gotta say, the LG5 ball has been really amazing so far. I am truly stunned how Gaga managed to be in AHS AND tour at the same time. Ryan really underestimated her

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

gagajandro25

LG5 is planned for Q3/Q4 and the tour is planned to start in late spring/early summer 2017

she wants absolutely everything about the era as a whole to be a complete surprise to us until she is ready to announce/release anything 

When something finally does happen, its going to happen all at once and be overwhelming 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Kermit
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

Gotta say, the LG5 ball has been really amazing so far. I am truly stunned how Gaga managed to be in AHS AND tour at the same time. Ryan really underestimated her

All of these singles, that she's releasing are purely outstanding. :giveup:

These music videos. :giveup:

The music. :giveup:

The album cover. :giveup:

Intel's funding of LG5 : Lesbian and Gays 5 Ball. :giveup:

Holographic Homosexual is the best song on Volume 2. :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DiscoStyx
5 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

EhfmZXL.gif

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Kermit
2 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

LG5 is planned for Q3/Q4 and the tour is planned to start in late spring/early summer 2017

she wants absolutely everything about the era as a whole to be a complete surprise to us until she is ready to announce/release anything 

When something finally does happen, its going to happen all at once and be overwhelming 

:emma: GagaDaily will be horrendous, in that time. 75 AP threads, within 5 minutes. Servers crashing every 3 minutes. Twitter possibly crashing. :saladga: We're ready for it, but we're not ready for it.

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

:emma: GagaDaily will be horrendous, in that time. 75 AP threads, within 5 minutes. Servers crashing every 3 minutes. Twitter possibly crashing. :saladga: We're ready for it, but we're not ready for it.

its going to be a beautiful, horrendous ordeal :derpga: supposedly she will take part in the iHeart Radio Festival and the Global Citizen Music Festival as well but it won't be announced until she's ready to announce it herself because otherwise it would spoil the surprise of the era :giveup: lets pray :excited2:

Kermit
5 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

its going to be a beautiful, horrendous ordeal :derpga: supposedly she will take part in the iHeart Radio Festival and the Global Citizen Music Festival as well but it won't be announced until she's ready to announce it herself because otherwise it would spoil the surprise of the era :giveup: lets pray :excited2:

We'll see.

z2ZDjgg.gif

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

We'll see.

z2ZDjgg.gif

yeah exactly, we'll see

I'm tired of getting my hopes up lately :derpga:

Archived