💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga, Debbie Harry & Madonna

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

PkNPA0F.jpg

We all know how Gaga is influenced by both, Debbie and Madonna, in her work. 

But this all changed when the Madonna and Gaga feud came up, this is not about that feud in particular, but more the outcome of this.

In 2013 Gaga said "To me honestly I think she's more aggravated that I'm not upset that she doesn't like me." and Madonna still tries to fuel the fire of their feud. She also blamed Madonna for the blow-up with Perez: "The whole thing is really rooted in Madonna, that's the sort of center of it and nobody's really said that or admitted to it," she said of her break with Hilton. "It's silly. There's always this pissing match, 'Did she take her torch?' [and] 'Is she the new her?' 'Is she going to outlast her?' ... There's this thing with some people that I'm a threat to the throne"

Madonna said:"I don't think she wants my crown ... We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other," she says. "And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing..."

Her former assistant also once said that she had some problems with some really big popstars.

Now you're probably saying.

so-what-who-cares--v3.png

But my point is that Gaga is going to be our new Debbie Harry and honor her by being the woman Debbie wanted to show to the world. Debbie said about Madonna "She is so totally career-orientated and showbiz-minded. I missed the boat on that one. If I had thought more I would probably have been Madonna before she was.”.

tl;dr Gaga is going to kick Madonnas ass by honoring Debbie Harry, because Gaga knows that Debbie would have been the better out of both.

Spoiler

Don't give me warning points for this. :green:

Kermit

The only feud that exists is the immaturity between both communities. Move on, already, for ****s sake.

lady-gaga-madonna-met-thatgrapejuice-600

She has much more in her priorities than "kicking Madonna's ass ; for Debbie (As if she's some sort of object of war or battle). Any feud between Madonna and Debbie is between MADONNA AND DEBBIE. The problem with some of you, is that you guys think that personal situations are open for our discussion, as if we have anything to do with (M vs Debbie / Lady Gaga and Kinney's separation (some of you were readying death threats and personal attacks for Taylor) / etc). It's intrusive and obsessive. 

Gaga is not the same woman she was in 2012, neither is Madonna. People make up, people break up and people MOVE ON, do the same.

Madonna-Gala_MET_2015-celebrities_MDSIMA

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

The only feud that exists is the immaturity between both communities.

17 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

this is not about that feud in particular, but more the outcome of this.

This was just an opinion.

Why is everybody on GGD so damn serious?

0PrtgB4.gif

Kermit
6 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

This was just an opinion.

Why is everybody on GGD so damn serious?

0PrtgB4.gif

@BorisIsHere @Lady Gaga SEE? THIS WHAT HAPPEN, WHEN YOU NO RELEASE AND YOU NO LEAK.

MTM5NjgwMjc5NzM5NTA4MjI5.gif

ESTOY CANSADO DE ODIO FRENZY MASCULINA DE TRATARLO. ¿POR QUÉ NO SEAS GRANDE , ES LO QUE DESEAMOS?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

@BorisIsHere @Lady Gaga SEE? THIS WHAT HAPPEN, WHEN YOU NO RELEASE AND YOU NO LEAK.

EGO TAEDIO FURIOSE MASCULORUM SEMPER ODIA TRYING UT SATUS . QUARE NON IMPLESTIS MENSURAM CRESCAT, CUPIT?

AqD4YSF.gif

The Surrealist
8 minutes ago, DominicB said:

ESTOY CANSADO DE ODIO FRENZY MASCULINA DE TRATARLO. ¿POR QUÉ NO SEAS GRANDE , ES LO QUE DESEAMOS?

anigif_original-10567-1451433858-1.gif

Forgot this:

tumblr_oavzucvQIP1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Shadow
27 minutes ago, DominicB said:

The only feud that exists is the immaturity between both communities. Move on, already, for ****s sake.

lady-gaga-madonna-met-thatgrapejuice-600

She has much more in her priorities than "kicking Madonna's ass ; for Debbie (As if she's some sort of object of war or battle). Any feud between Madonna and Debbie is between MADONNA AND DEBBIE. The problem with some of you, is that you guys think that personal situations are open for our discussion, as if we have anything to do with (M vs Debbie / Lady Gaga and Kinney's separation (some of you were readying death threats and personal attacks for Taylor) / etc). It's intrusive and obsessive. 

Gaga is not the same woman she was in 2012, neither is Madonna. People make up, people break up and people MOVE ON, do the same.

Madonna-Gala_MET_2015-celebrities_MDSIMA

The greatest post of 2016 about pop music, made by the newly renowned guru of wisdom and music, DominicB... 

Kudos.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Kermit
Just now, Shadow said:

The greatest post of 2016 about pop music, made by the newly renowned guru of wisdom and music, DominicB... 

Kudos.

I'm in tears. Thank you.

giphy.gif

Hexxx

It's probably just a set up. i mean fans made the problem bigger than what it was. Madonna just said that Gaga ripped off her song but still acknowledged her talent and that she likes her. The fans (and the media) turned it into a Madonna Vs Gaga : The battle for pop royalty. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

AgusPop

Oh, another Madonna fan trying to put Gaga down and bringing the Queen Debbie Harry in this.

Pathetic  :saladga:

Guillaume Hamon

Those womens are quite similar.
Gaga is less of a hit maker than madonna I think. She's not trying to get all the hits as hard as madonna did so maybe it make her closer to a debbie harry in this sense...

Medias exagerated the gaga/madonna stuff and fans of both fanbases kept the fight going on and on..Madonna also did that at some point to be honnest lol.
The express yourself/born this way mash up on stage and the time she said she was co-writer of born this way etc were shady but peoples should have just snob it instead of raging on her.
It gave us a lesson about how to ot give a f... I guess! ;)

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

Oh, another Madonna fan trying to put Gaga down and bringing the Queen Debbie Harry in this.

Pathetic  :saladga:

What? Did you even read what I wrote? 

I don't like Madonna at all.

Archived