💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor jealous of Gaga's fame

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/lady-gaga-taylor-kinney-taking-a-break-engagement/

apparently Taylor is jealous of Gaga's fame. Which makes a ton of sense, they met in the set of a GAGA music video... But now recently gaga has transitioned into acting... And won a GOLDEN GLOBE her first year. Taylor meanwhile has won nothing... So it's quite understandable the jealousy here. What are your guys thoughts on this?

edit ; guys I know Gaga is famous lol. I'm saying he's jealous because, GAGA joined acting and is more successful at it than he is. 

I feel liske this happened once gaga joined acting and basically overshadowed him. They haven't had problems until only recently.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

Yeah of course, it's not like they met when she was the biggest star on planet.

UE0bnIu.jpg

FreePalestine

5 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Taylor meanwhile has won nothing

no wonder tbh, never understood why Gaga says he's "talented", his acting is really average

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

alaska5000

Maybe if this was 2010, lol. He's on a hit tv show, he ain't checking for Tony Bennett.

OMonster

How was this even published? :air:

When they met, Gaga was the most famous woman in the world. She was at the peak of her fame. 

If Taylor was so envious of her fame, they absolutely would have never lasted until 2016 - ironically, the time where she is most out of the spotlight than ever before. 

subtext / fantasy

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Yeah of course, it's not like they met when she was the biggest star on planet.

UE0bnIu.jpg

he's an actor... she became an actress.. and won a golden globe.. and he still hasn't.... any award :tea:

Flippy

I saw this on the Wendy Williams Show.... Plagiarized article? Whatever. 

The thing is a lot of rumors will pop up eventually but in the end it was their relationship and they're the only ones that know their struggles and insecurities. 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ComeToMama

Seriously, although I dont believe for one second that this is the cause of their break, that is the stupidest reason to ever cause a break in a relationship. If your partner cant accept your success, then honey they aint no good for you.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Wtf, you don't love someone for 5 years caribg about her fame. Bullshit

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Thomas P

Not her fault.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MaryJaneHolland

To everyone who says she met her when she was the most famous ever:

Correct, but she was singer and he was an actor. Now, she became an actress and won a Golden Globe, from one try. While he's and actor for over a decade (I guess) and the only awards he has are 2 People Choice Awards.... So, think about this, too..... :wtf:

lego
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

he's an actor... she became an actress.. and won a golden globe.. and he still hasn't.... any award :tea:

You're all projecting like how would you feel in his situation. The fact is he was her biggest support, they were reading scripts and practicing dialogues together, he and his Chicago crew were rooting for her, so none of you have any idea what went wrong and why.

These speculations are annoying.

FreePalestine

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

You're all projecting like how would you feel in his situation.

i'm just wrote one possibility 

Archived