💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why some of you think that....

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Gaga will get mature if she changes genre?

I've seen many comments like ''I want her to try new genre and get more mature".

Like, do you have to change a genre to get mature, musically?

I don't think so... :shrug:

Your thoughts and opinions?

The Surrealist

Not really answering your question, but she already showed that she is mature by releasing C2C.

pop =/= immature, that's a stupid opinion, her pop has always been deep :shrug: maturity also =/= playing only live instruments and stuff.. don't really know what those people are expecting

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Miky said:

pop =/= immature, that's a stupid opinion, her pop has always been deep :shrug: maturity also =/= playing only live instruments and stuff.. don't really know what those people are expecting

my thoughts exactly

Loyalty

Most people recently have been saying Rock and I don't mind it as long as it's not Hard rock.

However, Progressive rock, soft Rock and Pop Rock I don't mind because they were sort of the results of 'You and I'.

RAMROD

Asks every other musicians on why they were using maturity as the reason they changes genre with their latest albums. Maybe you can get better answers since you got it from the first hand.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiscoStyx

I don't think they mean that pop = immature; but rather that diversity in general (be it pop, jazz, rock or others) is a sign of maturity.

Well, I guess. :wtf:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

she's always seemed pretty mature to me idk what y'all are talking about :laughga: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, NORMANDIE said:

You left me speechless...

:diane:

chiuga

she's obviously moving to a more mature audience with her recent appearances and likely the new album. Expect more meltdowns from this young fanbase leading up to the release of LG5.

Lord Temptation

Gaga is the just doing what makes her happy. Her roots are in jazz and rock. Let's not knock her or anyone else down for being true to themselves.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Gaga is the just doing what makes her happy. Her roots are in jazz and rock. Let's not knock her or anyone else down for being true to themselves.

but what has changing genre to do with maturity?

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

but what has changing genre to do with maturity?

Because change signifies evolution. 

Anyway it's not like she's abandoning pop. She always exists somewhere between pop and art. As Gaga herself sung, "a hybrid can withstand these things".

gagzus

I don't think it's so much to do with maturity as it is to do with people want her to be taken seriously (which isn't gonna happen) and they want her to be critically acclaimed because sales mean nothing nowadays.

I personally would want her to stick with her pop aesthetic but evolve within it, I'm not here for a dramatic genre jump from EDM to Rock all of a sudden for her studio albums. The jazz album I don't really care for and just find it a side project. I'm still hoping that this album is gonna surprise me and not have anything rock related at all, if not then I'll wait for her next album.

Archived