đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Debbie Harry on LG5

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

10.jpg013.jpg

Apart from the fashion choices, do you think Gaga is going Debbie Harry on us? Their voices sound similar and the rock-ish attitude is what made Debbie Harry. The song choices and everything are incredibly same.

Just watch this Clip:

prince

Oh my god I hope so :giveup: I really see this era turning into something Blondie inspired 

Christina

I was thinking about this a few days ago and i would love it if she went for this kind of sound

My mom says I'm cool

Killa

But hasn't Lady Gaga always been a bit Debbie Harry, Blondie movement is a part of Gaga's primary influences. I think that's the closest to Punk she can be.

Debbie is so sexy!!!

5 minutes ago, Killa said:

But hasn't Lady Gaga always been a bit Debbie Harry, Blondie movement is a part of Gaga's primary influences. I think that's the closest to Punk she can be.

Debbie is so sexy!!!

aha in the Just Dance video there's a Bowie and a Blondie vinyl behind the dj

The Surrealist

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a771/lady-gaga-interviews-debbie-harry-blondie-0911/

"so many albums, tours, the reality that you're the most iconic female in rock 'n' roll"

"but are you aware of the tremendous effect you had on women when you dyed the underside of your blonde hair black? Because when I experiment with a different blonde, like I did that very yellow blonde and a teal blonde and a lavender blonde, I put a black root in because of you."

"me, you are the most legendary woman in rock. Your stamp on the universe opened a door for women, who now can create pop music that exists in a sort of rock sense. In that "I'm beautiful, but I'll kick your ass" kind of way."

KURUSHITOVSKA

What kind of question. How would we know? We know **** about LG5 :toofunny:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

The Surrealist
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What kind of question. How would we know? We know **** about LG5 :toofunny:

You don't know your own opinion?

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

You don't know your own opinion?

I'd love it tbh but I don't kow what to expect and it's not about my opnion... I'd rather not think "yes she's going like Debbie" and then Gaga doing something else because i'd feel disappointed

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

The Surrealist
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

then Gaga doing something else because i'd feel disappointed

Well, we already know how that feels.

tumblr_nxfyobdrCZ1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived