💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bad romance at Camden DNC thought...

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

First of all, when I watched this earlier and it got to the part where she stopped singing and whole crowd sung the words back to her, I actually started crying (for multiple reasons).

But on topic, I just want to point out that I think the emotion and passion behind the performance must be directly related to her break up with Taylor :(

The song is about wanting to make a relationship work that just isn't working. Saying that you want everything that the bad relationship has to offer: you'll take all the drama and horror alongside the hand holding and kissing, because you love the person that much. She still loves Taylor. Just listen to the way at 2:43 that she sings "I want your love, and I want your revenge, I don't wanna be friends" and after. Even if it wasn't intended to be about their break up, I'm sure she was still thinking of him in that moment. 

Our Gaga is tough, but she takes her love seriously.

It breaks my heart :(

Boy, what a mixed bag of emotions this performance brought me! :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

good, so it gave as an amazing performance :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Dangerous Man

Imagine if she actually makes a heartbreak ballad and sing it live. She'll definitely slay Adele. :giveup: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Decodekid

Loved it

when she sang the rah rah part at the end :giveup:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

zakariah
5 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Imagine if she actually makes a heartbreak ballad and sing it live. She'll definitely slay Adele. :giveup: 

The best part is Adele would agree cos she stans :diane::queenga:

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, Zakariah said:

The best part is Adele would agree cos she stans :diane::queenga:

TST (Talent stanning talent) and vise versa. :applause: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

OH MY GOD WHEN SHE SANG THE BRIDGE OH MY GOD THAT PART SLAYED ME AND WHEN THE CROWD SANG IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY ****ING GOD SHE KILLED THIS!!!!!!

KURUSHITOVSKA

Loved her voice at the end, but I dislike it so much when she sings like when she did Dope at the artrave. It sounds like "i don't even care" or something idk i dont like it. You can sing very low without sounding like you're tired of everyting lol

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

kvnrp

Isn't that the same guy filimg her on stage as she left her apartment yesterday?

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Isn't that the same guy filimg her on stage as she left her apartment yesterday?

Looks like it will be a Hillary documentary :/

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

PartySick
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

her break up with Taylor

They didn't break up though :huh: they're on break. That's totally different :poot:

Not to be judgmental or anything but I'm curious about some of y'all's relationships when "I'm going to do me for a bit, you do you, we'll touch bases later, I love you, we're soulmates" means "it's over, we're done, go write a sad song about me" :deadbanana:

🖤

Archived