💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry's massive DNC achievement

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

You guys... put all your Twitter feuding aside and just think for a minute... Katy Perry was our pop music hero tonight. 

On one of the most watched stages in the entire US, the first female nominee for President of the United States chose to use a pop star as her right-hand-woman to accept the nomination. This historic moment in US history was shown all across TV screens in this country, across multiple major network broadcast and cable channels, during prime time. This is the big stage. And it included the following: 

- A pop diva performing as the intro to Chelsea Clinton and Hillary's speeches. 

- The same pop diva, shown on TV in the audience seconds after Hillary proclaimed her acceptance of the United States first female Presidential candidate from a major party. 

- The same pop diva's song "Firework" was played immediately after Hillary closed her speech (followed by Sara Bareilles "Brave" --- the "Roar" shade tho! LOL)

Think about it... This is one of the most historic moments in the history of the United States. And Hillary is preaching about saving all the dying industries in America (such as the auto industry, etc...). And guess what?! One of the industries that is dying the fastest is the pop music industry. OUR industry. And Hillary chose to put us right by her side. With a Lady Gaga concert in Jersey and a Katy Perry concert in Philly. 

This is a historic day for pop fans. Put your KP judgements aside and just unite as pop fans for a moment tonight! This is a big moment for us.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

That's a little pretentious imo

Katy looked breathtaking and sang OK.

That's about it:interestinga:

GagaXCupcakke

Oh my gosh chill. Tbh I don't think pop music and politics should mix. 

People shouldn't vote based on who there favorite pop star wants them to vote for. 

ItsTommyBitch

What a shame it wasn't Gaga :giveup: 

It really seems like Hillary likes Katy's music genuinely though, or her team thinks it does well for her.

Will the next POTUS be a katy kat? :udidnt: What does this mean for Little Monsters? :giveup:  

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

AlexanderLevi2
6 minutes ago, Dora said:

People shouldn't vote based on who there favorite pop star wants them to vote for. 

And whose fault is that? The popstar or the fan?

Currently listening to Joanne

Iwontell

sloth-no.gif

This makes no sense + some ppl will never like KP and that's ok, calm down, y'all don't have to come up with these reasoning juggling acts to try to make ppl not hate her...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

DiscoHeaven23

Katy was a good opening act for Chelsea Clinton.

Maybe she can book Sasha's 16th birthday next year.

iMonster
13 minutes ago, Dora said:

This. 

I love Gaga to pieces and will support her artistry forever. 

But Hillary isn't getting my vote. 

It was really Bernie or Bust for me and still is . . . but that's another thread. 

malazam
35 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Katy Perry was our pop music hero tonight. 

On one of the most watched stages in the entire US

Sara Bareilles "Brave" 

Think about it... This is one of the most historic moments in the history of the United States.

OUR industry. 

This is a historic day for pop fans.

This is a big moment for us.

She wasn't. I don't see a single tweet or article about it.

7,1 million, yeah, cool. I know a few stages that get more.

That's a good song

No

It's not our industry is theirs.

It's not.

Don't include me.

Stop overreacting things.

I really liked her mini-speech tho but it wasn't history at all.

another shot before we kiss the other side

ReidOne
8 minutes ago, malazam said:

She wasn't. I don't see a single tweet or article about it.

It was the #1 trend on Twitter sis

2upz7rq.jpg

Archived