Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Singers React To Hillary Nom

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

this is soooo historic and iconic.... whether you like hillary or not. we are living during the possible FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT! There's only been men for hundreds of years. and we live during the first woman. wow

Right after our first black president :yay: hopefully she's at least half as good as that god of a president he is/was :flutter:

🖤

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
16 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Over years, not every day....  (Like Trump)   :smh:

Not even every day, he had three different stances on the national minimum wage in like 30 seconds :laughga: his recent stances on abortion range from "they should have safe access" to "they should be punished". Same sex marriage? Used to be all for it, now he wants to reinstate the bans and let the states decide (horrible idea, btw). He says "I love the Mexican people!" and "They're bringing drugs, crime, they're rapists" at the same time. He supports small business, yet he'll stiff a mom&pop business on a payment 'cause he "feels like he's paid enough". Wants to put America first by having Russia take the offensive for his campaign. He wants to create jobs here and supports American labor but his business outsource jobs to other countries all the time and I'm pretty sure none of his products/ventures, failed or not, are made in the U.S.

Need I go on? Like I said, pancake in a wind tunnel. If Hillary's a political opportunist, who cares? She's our puppet then and will support what we support. Her plans and policies are all written out on her site, if anyone's curious go look for yourself. It's progressive and very agreeable and realistic to boot. Trump's site maps out his plans...vaguely...well, it's not so much a map, it's more like what an 8th grader does to stretch out an essay. It doesn't really matter though 'cause he contradicts his site and himself all the time. He's not stable in any form.

@sipthistea

Spoiler

Figured I'd tag you in my short little rant since @En_Sabah_Nur quoted you :spin:

🖤

En_Sabah_Nur
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Not even every day, he had three different stances on the national minimum wage in like 30 seconds :laughga: his recent stances on abortion range from "they should have safe access" to "they should be punished". Same sex marriage? Used to be all for it, now he wants to reinstate the bans and let the states decide (horrible idea, btw). He says "I love the Mexican people!" and "They're bringing drugs, crime, they're rapists" at the same time. He supports small business, yet he'll stiff a mom&pop business on a payment 'cause he "feels like he's paid enough". Wants to put America first by having Russia take the offensive for his campaign. He wants to create jobs here and supports American labor but his business outsource jobs to other countries all the time and I'm pretty sure none of his products/ventures, failed or not, are made in the U.S.

Need I go on? Like I said, pancake in a wind tunnel. If Hillary's a political opportunist, who cares? She's our puppet then and will support what we support. Her plans and policies are all written out on her site, if anyone's curious go look for yourself. It's progressive and very agreeable and realistic to boot. Trump's site maps out his plans...vaguely...well, it's not so much a map, it's more like what an 8th grader does to stretch out an essay. It doesn't really matter though 'cause he contradicts his site and himself all the time. He's not stable in any form.

@sipthistea

Hide contents

Figured I'd tag you in my short little rant since @En_Sabah_Nur quoted you :spin:

ASSRNoM.gif

Egypt. W

Rudz Xinc

If she ended up as a president, then 24 Series predicted the future

David Palmer = Barack Obama

Allison Taylor = Hillary Clinton

or

Charles Logan = Donald Trump :lolga:

Look at those clowns

Archived