Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bloody Mary on The Fame Monster

VasilisVas

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

It seems as if Bloody Mary is one of the fan favorites.  I think I remember Gaga saying a long while ago that Bloody Mary was supposed to be on The Fame Monster, and I think she said she replaced it with Teeth (correct me if I'm wrong).  Do you guys think Bloody Mary would have sounded different if she decided to keep it on The Fame Monster?  Do you think the song would fit the concept of the album?  The Fame Monster is all about different types of fears Gaga experienced in fame.  What fear do you think Bloody Mary would be?

FATCAT

I like the final product, and it being on TFM might have changed that. I vote BTW.

Purr more, hiss less.

Seeka

There's an original redone version laying around here somewhere and no one will leak it.

But I put bets on it sounds nearly exact to that godawfully boring Clinton Sparks remix.

mucinex
Just now, Seeka said:

There's an original redone version laying around here somewhere and no one will leak it.

But I put bets on it sounds nearly exact to that godawfully boring Clinton Sparks remix.

excuse me that is a great remix. 

FATCAT
Just now, Seeka said:

godawfully boring Clinton Sparks remix.

I really like that remix, though :rip:

Not better than the original, but I enjoy having it.

Purr more, hiss less.

Seeka
1 minute ago, Matt Amor said:

excuse me that is a great remix. 

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I really like that remix, though :rip:

Not better than the original, but I enjoy having it.

It's awful and doesn't utilize the entire song, and came out after this masterpiece.

mucinex
Just now, Seeka said:

It's awful and doesn't utilize the entire song, and came out after this masterpiece.

i understand wanting the whole song used in the remix but sometimes less is more. and this remix is good too. 

Brooke Hoegan
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I heard that's just a rumor made by fans and there's no such thing as Bloody Mary TFM version

But I don't have any receipts... and neither there are receipts it exists

AyaKara

I remember reading the interview about Bloody Mary and then the tracklist came out for TFM and it wasn't there. Luckily, we did get Alejandro (which leaked, but it wasn't known if it was going to be on the album or not). BM's history is very strange. I'm glad we got it eventually though, it's fantastic. :giveup:

donutellha

Never knew there was rumored to be a TFM version of BM! :giveup:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Seeka
Just now, Matt Amor said:

i understand wanting the whole song used in the remix but sometimes less is more. and this remix is good too. 

The Clinton Sparks remix just basically Bloody Mary rearranged and sped up. It's boring. It's essentially a try hard attempt at turning a nondance song into a dance song.

I'll admit his remix of Heavy Metal Lover is amazeballs, but his Bloody Mary remix is just lazy.

3 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I heard that's just a rumor made by fans and there's no such thing as Bloody Mary TFM version

But I don't have any receipts... and neither there are receipts it exists

Bloody mary was on many rumored tracklists for The Fame Monster. Not to mention some leakers have talked about having it, and these were trusted leakers at the time.

Not to mention, rob Fusari said he heard Born This Way in 2007.

Also, Bloody mary has the line "my religion is you" from Teeth. At that time, gaga was reusing a lot lyrics, if you compare some lyrics from Dance in the dark and Greatest, you'll see the "fall apart line" is similar.

It isn't like Gaga has to create new things for every album. She may just update old demos.

Though the OP has it wrong. @VasilisVas bloody mary was in place of So happy I could Die.

Prismatic
21 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

i'd rather have it on c3c

Bitch me too. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

VasilisVas
42 minutes ago, Seeka said:

The Clinton Sparks remix just basically Bloody Mary rearranged and sped up. It's boring. It's essentially a try hard attempt at turning a nondance song into a dance song.

I'll admit his remix of Heavy Metal Lover is amazeballs, but his Bloody Mary remix is just lazy.

Bloody mary was on many rumored tracklists for The Fame Monster. Not to mention some leakers have talked about having it, and these were trusted leakers at the time.

Not to mention, rob Fusari said he heard Born This Way in 2007.

Also, Bloody mary has the line "my religion is you" from Teeth. At that time, gaga was reusing a lot lyrics, if you compare some lyrics from Dance in the dark and Greatest, you'll see the "fall apart line" is similar.

It isn't like Gaga has to create new things for every album. She may just update old demos.

Though the OP has it wrong. @VasilisVas bloody mary was in place of So happy I could Die.

Thanks for correcting me ;)

Archived