💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

L. Vanderpump on Gaga&Taylor: "You Never Know What's Going to Transpire"

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

"It's sad about that [their split]...but you know what? You never know what's going to transpire," said Lisa. "Sometimes people need to take a break."

Lisa called her pal Gaga "an amazing woman," and Taylor? "He's pretty cute, too," she said with a smile.

http://www.eonline.com/news/783497/lisa-vanderpump-on-lady-gaga-and-taylor-kinney-you-never-know-what-s-going-to-transpire

DiscoHeaven23

I'll never understand why Gaga is friends with Lisa. 

Lisa is SO manipulative and rude.

When I lived in WeHo, people did not have nice things to say about her. 

Kermit

:lolga: Yes, he is cute. Stay away from him, though, or you're not getting that part in G.U.Y.'s continuation. 

:green: Why did no one else notice when Gaga called Taylor her fiance, during her DNC performance, today.

:S Road bumps, like the one they're pulling through, is what makes a relationship a marriage, and what makes marriage a commitment between the imperfect, which seems beautiful. Flaws and all. :wub: Rome wasn't built in a day. What doesn't kill their love, will make it stronger.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'll never understand why Gaga is friends with Lisa. 

Lisa is SO manipulative and rude.

When I lived in WeHo, people did not have nice things to say about her. 

gaga is friends with a lot of people with questionable backgrounds/personalities :emma: 

emma roberts is an abuser

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Evan Peters said:

gaga is friends with a lot of people with questionable backgrounds/personalities :emma: 

:toofunny:

Sister

Lisa is moot to me since she is the one to suggest that Gaga should get work done to her face. And Gaga followed her direction.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

blackstar

Who's Lisa? No shade.

I really don't know her?

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Kermit
4 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

It'd be awkward if we were to address Gaga by her reputation. :lolga:

:laughga: An alleged cult murderer, is friends with about 3 rapists and Lindsay Lohan. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JustYouandI
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:lolga: Yes, he is cute. Stay away from him, though, or you're not getting that part in G.U.Y.'s continuation. 

:green: Why did no one else notice when Gaga called Taylor her fiance, during her DNC performance, today.

:S Road bumps, like the one they're pulling through, is what makes a relationship a marriage, and what makes marriage a commitment between the imperfect, which seems beautiful. Flaws and all. :wub: Rome wasn't built in a day. What doesn't kill their love, will make it stronger.

I read that on twitter, but didn't know if it was true cuz I hadn't seen the performance. What did she say exactly.

Evan Peters
Just now, DominicB said:

It'd be awkward if we were to address Gaga by her reputation. :lolga:

:laughga: An alleged cult murderer, is friends with about 3 rapists and Lindsay Lohan

:air: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Kermit
2 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

I read that on twitter, but didn't know if it was true cuz I hadn't seen the performance. What did she say exactly.

:lolga: 

RAMROD

Lisa won't ever date Kinney who is poorer than her, get real tbh :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Peroxide

She got so sick of her old man daddy

Spoiler

8gAYw.gif

So she traded him for Gaga's boo :diane: 

Spoiler

lisa-vanderpump-i-havent-ridden-somethin

Archived