80 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • I don't care
    • I'd much rather see her dressed up but I guess I'll live
    • No

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

So at her performance today Gaga dressed very- well, not Gaga. I've been seeing a lot of mixed feeling about how she looked, I'm sure no one expected to see her in jeans and a t-shirt while performing. What do you think about her more casual looks? 

Personaly I think it fit the theme, if she showed up in a long wig and some dress with 10" heels it would felt displaced. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

I wish she dressed and supported other great fashion designers that need the publicity but whatever. She came to perform.

KURUSHITOVSKA

When she was the one dressing weird, they all began to copy her and they all said she was crazy for dressing like that. Now, she's the weird for dressing normal.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Seeka

God I am tired of this fanbase wanting want they want and not what Gaga wants.

People change. If you are still same person when you starting stanning Gaga, please go see a therapist.

However, it was the DNC not a crowd of twinks and teens. If she was to be dressed all freaky that wouldn't have been good.

I don't care what she does, as long as the music is good.

If I'm comfortable with her wearing meat, I am comfortable with her wearing t-shirts and jeans, yes.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fernster7

If it was up to me she would never wear something really crazy again. Although I did not like today's look.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Checkers
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

God I am tired of this fanbase wanting want they want and not what Gaga wants.

People change. If you are still same person when you starting stanning Gaga, please go see a therapist.

However, it was the DNC not a crowd of twinks and teens. If she was to be dressed all freaky that wouldn't have been good.

I don't care what she does, as long as the music is good.

I agree with what you said but then again she did dress like this at the WHITE HOUSE lol

ladygaga.jpg

MaryJaneHolland

I'd rather see her in the Gaga persona. But, if she chooses to be casual for the next album, I'll be okay with that.

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 minutes ago, IntoYou1 said:

I really don't care , all I care is about the music 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

thenug-rOvkNj3p8h.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Reality

I love casual Gaga actually, which is weird, because I thought it was weird at first. I'm in love with her in this photo, though. She looks like a true rock star. This is what I want in the LG5 era. 

lady-gaga-camden.jpg.45656aa1d9f697012a8

🃏🖤👹

IntoYou1
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I love casual Gaga actually, which is weird, because I thought it was ind of weird at first. I'm in love with her in this photo, though. She looks like a true rock star. This is what I want in the LG5 era. 

lady-gaga-camden.jpg.45656aa1d9f697012a8

She way pretty like this , she doesn't need  to be crazy anymore .. That old 

Roro

Archived