Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will LG5 be "Classic Gaga"?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I've defiantly noticed a change in Gaga lately (obviously she is happier which makes me happy). But I've also noticed that she's not nesacarily the same person as she was before. I mean, it's not the she's a different person and people obviously change, she's just showing different sides to her that we haven't seen before. Thinking of this, do you think that LG5 will still be classic Gaga? Not nesicarily genra wise. But will it still have that Gaga touch to it? It's been a while since she's actually performed her own songs the way we are used to so it hard to see her going back to "Gaga". She is defiantly growing as an artist and a musician ad I am so proud of her! I am so excited to see what she bring to the table. Also, what genra do you think the next album will be?

HOTNebraskaGuy

The next album will be labeled pop, but it'll sound more classic rock. :stalkga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Jinzo

the lady gaga i fell in love is long gone but i'm excited to see what she brings to the table with LG5, i think it will be a ROCK album based on her latest looks and performances..:huh: i mean all the hints lead to a rock album

MaryJaneHolland

Will it be? Most likely.

Do I want it to be? No.

Speaking of the genre, I honestly have no goddamn idea :duck:

Xoxo Adriana

From what has been said it sounds like it! RedOne confirmed the music to be a mix of "classic" music and "futuristic" which probably means fame/monster kinda music. I heard from an insider called "inside the studio" that this album will "bring back all the old fans":derpga: I know it sounds fake and insiders legit have no life but this insider has proven many things including Carly Rae Jepsen's lead song name. Also the same insider has said there is a "bad romance 2.0" which from their opinion isn't as good as br however it will slay everyone. I suggest checking this twitter acc out bc they seem kinda real but there has been disappointments before.

Xoxo Adriana

Oh and i also forgot to mention that Elton John interview where he did mention she is going back to her old music, labelling it "classic gaga" or something like that.

Gaga Monster

She better, I can't stand this rock and jazz old music especially the outfit today

GGD Presidential Elections

dopega
12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

What's an LG5?

6gOLFwp.gif

lg_g5_stream-930x512.png

I can't understand why everyone on this cult site seems to be over obsessed with this phone :huh:

Katsuki Bakugo
13 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

the lady gaga i fell in love is long gone but i'm excited to see what she brings to the table with LG5, i think it will be a ROCK album based on her latest looks and performances..:huh: i mean all the hints lead to a rock album

The style/genre of music she puts out is not a reflection of the person she is. If she does rock pop she is still Lady Gaga- her personality doesn't change and nor does her core values. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

gagzus

i kind have given up on her new album now and think i'm not really gonna be much of a fan this era. But I'll still support her obviously, unless she sticks with the rock sound. I was originally hoping her sound would become similar to a song i made on my soundcloud called Downtown (shameless self promo i know lol).

But it's ok with me I have work and saving money and a solo harry styles album to look forward too in 2017

AndrewGr
32 minutes ago, adamspira said:

From what has been said it sounds like it! RedOne confirmed the music to be a mix of "classic" music and "futuristic" which probably means fame/monster kinda music. I heard from an insider called "inside the studio" that this album will "bring back all the old fans":derpga: I know it sounds fake and insiders legit have no life but this insider has proven many things including Carly Rae Jepsen's lead song name. Also the same insider has said there is a "bad romance 2.0" which from their opinion isn't as good as br however it will slay everyone. I suggest checking this twitter acc out bc they seem kinda real but there has been disappointments before.

Insiders are like Santa Claus... THEY DO NOT EXIST :saladga:

Archived