πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey had miscarriage from being overworked on tour

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

The 21-year-old "New Americana" singer revealed to Rolling Stone that she got pregnant while she was touring last year and eventually suffered a miscarriage, with the writer describing, "She's screaming on a hotel bed, bloody, naked from the waist down, hours before she's to go onstage."

"I beat myself up for it," Halsey explained. "I think that the reason it happened is just the lifestyle I was living. I wasn't drinking. I wasn't doing drugs. I was f**king overworked, in the hospital every couple of weeks because I was dehydrated, needing bags of IVs brought to my green room. I was anemic, I was fainting. My body just broke the f**k down."

source: http://www.etonline.com/news/194357_halsey_reveals_she_suffered_a_miscarriage_on_tour/

halsey-by-jimmy-fontaine.jpg?w=946

Kermit

:ohno:Β omfg

β€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Lion Heart

:(Β 

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Gaga Monster

So sad to read, she deserves all the success she gets:(

GGD Presidential Elections

ryanripley

at 21 too? :wtf:Β poor girl :ohno:Β was it a planned pregnancy?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lavenderblondee

That is terrible to have happen to someone and I wish her all the best. :(Β Β I suffered a miscarriage two years ago and the scary thing is you don't even know what's happening at first if you've had no signs. This is why I try to advocate to women who don't use birth control (Or even if you do) to be weary and at ANY sign of a difference in your body, to use a pregnancy test; especially if you like to drink/smoke frequentlyΒ etc.

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

at 21 too? :wtf:Β poor girl :ohno:Β was it a planned pregnancy?

she was on tour so probably not

GGD Presidential Elections

JustAnotherDay

Why did she perform??!? i understand it was important but that could and probably did cause deep psychological problems, I hope she's okayΒ :/

was NickARTPOP

Creyk
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

Why did she perform??!? i understand it was important but that could and probably did cause deep psychological problems, I hope she's okayΒ :/

She elaborates on it further in the interview:

"I felt like I was suffocating reading that article," she says. "Like someone put a shopping bag over my head. I didn't want to meet you at all. I was really terrified of you, because I knew as soon as I saw you, I was going to need to tell you that last year on tour I got pregnant." Then, at a breathless pace, she's describing being in a hotel room in Chicago before Badlands even came out, back when her whole career could have easily been ruined ("What happens? Do I lose my record deal? Do I lose everything? Or do I keep [the pregnancy]? What are the fans going to think? What are the moms going to think? What is the Midwest going to think? What's ****ing everyone going to think?"), and before she can even decide what to do, she's screaming on a hotel bed, bloody, naked from the waist down, hours before she's to go onstage. "I'm like, 'I have to cancel this show!' And everyone's kind of like, 'Well, it's Vevo LIFT, and it's 3 million impressions, so ...' No one knew what to do." Eventually, Halsey sent her assistant to the drugstore to buy adult diapers. She put one on, took two Percocet and went to the venue to do her job. "It's the angriest performance that I've ever done in my life," she says, her voice breaking. "That was the moment of my life where I thought to myself, 'I don't feel like a ****ing human being anymore.' This thing, this music, Halsey, whatever it is that I'm doing, took precedence and priority over every decision that I made regarding this entire situation from the moment I found out until the moment it went wrong. I walked offstage and went into the parking lot and just started throwing up."

AlexanderLevi2
7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She elaborates on it further in the interview:

"I felt like I was suffocating reading that article," she says. "Like someone put a shopping bag over my head. I didn't want to meet you at all. I was really terrified of you, because I knew as soon as I saw you, I was going to need to tell you that last year on tour I got pregnant." Then, at a breathless pace, she's describing being in a hotel room in Chicago before Badlands even came out, back when her whole career could have easily been ruined ("What happens? Do I lose my record deal? Do I lose everything? Or do I keep [the pregnancy]? What are the fans going to think? What are the moms going to think? What is the Midwest going to think? What's ****ing everyone going to think?"), and before she can even decide what to do, she's screaming on a hotel bed, bloody, naked from the waist down, hours before she's to go onstage. "I'm like, 'I have to cancel this show!' And everyone's kind of like, 'Well, it's Vevo LIFT, and it's 3 million impressions, so ...' No one knew what to do." Eventually, Halsey sent her assistant to the drugstore to buy adult diapers. She put one on, took two Percocet and went to the venue to do her job. "It's the angriest performance that I've ever done in my life," she says, her voice breaking. "That was the moment of my life where I thought to myself, 'I don't feel like a ****ing human being anymore.' This thing, this music, Halsey, whatever it is that I'm doing, took precedence and priority over every decision that I made regarding this entire situation from the moment I found out until the moment it went wrong. I walked offstage and went into the parking lot and just started throwing up."

This is why I don't like people expecting Gaga to push albums out every other year. It's a lot of work.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived