💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS season 6 plot cracked

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

After analyzing all the promo stuff I know what it is, the "?" symbol isn't a question mark it's a hook and it will be based around Peter Pan and Neverland.

And the whole fairy thing I keep seeing, will be Tinkerbell or an equivalent. It's going to be a horror re-imagining of Peter Pan and Neverland, I bet you any money!!

Imagine Peter Pan had a baby with Saw, that's what it's gonna be like.   

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

In a theoretical thread, from last night, I assumed that there was going to be an old man with mommy-issues, whom happens to be stuck in his childhood mentality/emotions. He kidnaps townspeople to physically/biologically experiment/alter them to his childhood figures, like fairies, and other mythological fantasy figures (Tooth Fairy ; will find you and rip out all of your teeth, one by one. Then brings you back to his lair). 

Ryan also stated that the season will flux into past and present, which could maybe mean that we'll have flashbacks of the man's childhood/ and other activities going on, in that time. Ryan stated, as well, that the season will focus on children/and that concept.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Levine
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

In a theoretical thread, from last night, I assumed that there was going to be an old man with mommy-issues, whom happens to be stuck in his childhood mentality/emotions. He kidnaps townspeople to physically/biologically experiment/alter them to his childhood figures, like fairies, and other mythological fantasy figures (Tooth Fairy ; will find you and rip out all of your teeth, one by one. Then brings you back to his lair). 

Wow guys, I think you both have a point here! I'd be here for that, totally! 

n0ne
19 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Ryan also stated that the season will flux into past and present, which could maybe mean that we'll have flashbacks of the man's childhood/ and other activities going on, in that time. Ryan stated, as well, that the season will focus on children/and that concept.

Love that idea

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I don't think any of the teasers point to Peter Pan...

I think the ? is just a ?...because they've been intentionally quiet about the theme.

From everything I've gathered, I'm pretty sure it's Cult. What the cult worships or works towards, that's yet to be decided. But I have a feeling about how each character will play into it....

mcphee

Its a theory that makes sense with what we had

But guys, the speculation every year leads to disappointment on the most colossal scale :poot:

Do what I did with Hotel and expect the pits and then whatever we get will be A grade slayage :poot:

RabbitHeart

I feel like I've heard Gaga talk about Tinkerbell at some point. I'd LOVE to see her be a sort of demonic Tinkerbell.

destinyofself
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

I think you're wrong

I think you should leave me thread.

destinyofself
53 minutes ago, Leo said:

I don't think any of the teasers point to Peter Pan...

I think the ? is just a ?...because they've been intentionally quiet about the theme.

From everything I've gathered, I'm pretty sure it's Cult. What the cult worships or works towards, that's yet to be decided. But I have a feeling about how each character will play into it....

Where did you get cult from? What says cult to you in the videos? I don't see anything that would even suggest cult?

badgalriri

no i hope not. thats literally so stupid. like the most retarded thing ive ever heard. if thats the theme some disney peter pan fairy tale magic bullshit they might as well announce this as the final season but everyone already thinks this show is retarded.

I'm here for a god damn cult tho

Just now, destinyofself said:

Where did you get cult from? What says cult to you in the videos? I don't see anything that would even suggest cult?

People evidently being trapped in a building far from civilization, the eerie family standing in the field, the allusions to the Texas Chainsaw stories, the creepy lullaby, Murphy talking about wanting to do a cult season...there's a fair bit of evidence pointing to that.

Archived