💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rock confirmed for LG5/why it's taking so long?

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

(first of all, everyone calm down, I meant rock influences, but I couldn't fit that in the title too :laughga:)

Okay so in this video posted recently in this thread where she is heard rehearsing Bad Romance, we see this device:

Which is used to add effects to/alter the sound of electric guitar. And yes the video is old, hilarious and cheesy :laughga:

And we already know that she has been putting effort into learning guitar:

Does this mean rock is definitely confirmed for LG5? :excited2:

And as a sidenote, maybe this is why LG5 is taking so long. Because Gaga wants to do this rock thing properly, as she always does when she takes something new on. Maybe she's been taking her time to learn this new instrument, understand all the ins and outs of playing, and using effects while recording/performing live etc.

If she's really putting this much dedication into mastering a new genre, then it would take a lot of time! 

Spoiler

And yes I understand that she's been doing AHS and a million other things that have slowed down LG5 as well, don't get all technical on me and point out stupid ish please :koons:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

stick with the f*cking piano gaga :saladga: you can't play every instrument :saladga:

Levine

Guys, LG5 is taking this long because she writes all her stuff + changed a few times the songs/concepts. That's it.

It's not like a pop album is ready in 1 year and a rock one in 3. The album is done now as we can see her almost every day. This is Lady Gaga, nothing new. It would be a SHOCK to me if she released an album per year. But this current situation is normal. 

Helxig
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Guys, LG5 is taking this long because she writes all her stuff + changed a few times the songs/concepts. That's it.

It's not like a pop album is ready in 1 year and a rock one in 3. The album is done now as we can see her almost every day. This is Lady Gaga, nothing new. It would be a SHOCK to me if she released an album per year. But this current situation is normal. 

I point you to my own post, both above and below :lolga:

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Reveal hidden contents

And yes I understand that she's been doing AHS and a million other things that have slowed down LG5 as well, don't get all technical on me and point out stupid ish please :koons:

Swan Heart
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

stick with the f*cking piano gaga :saladga: you can't play every instrument :saladga:

She can and she will.

Death metal, here we come.

BestDigitalCrossbill.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Loyalty

If it is Rock then it needs to be Progressive Rock / Soft Rock because I won't be here if there's any hard rock. :madge:

HOTNebraskaGuy
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Bitch yes she can.

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Bitch yes she can.

giphy.gif

we want too much from her... she's not talented for everything.. let's not be delusional..

HOTNebraskaGuy

It'll obviously have rock elements, but full out rock? As in it'll be under "rock" as a genre? Most likely no.

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

we want too much from her... she's not talented for everything.. let's not be delusional..

Mark even said she's learning the guitar... You're the delusional one. :stalkga:

Helxig

OH. And not to mention she praised Beck "It is very strange to see people who don't know BECK or don't realize how important he is to music. He's a musical genius, listen to him." and he played like every instrument on his album :laughga:

Maybe she too wants to be a multi-talented artist.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Mark even said she's learning the guitar... You're the delusional one. :stalkga:

- one of the greatest singers

- plays the piano incredibly

- good dancer

- activist for human rights

- great actress

Spoiler

- farmer

it's enough guys, let's not make her God :saladga:

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

OH. And not to mention she praised Beck "It is very strange to see people who don't know BECK or don't realize how important he is to music. He's a musical genius, listen to him." and he played like every instrument on his album :laughga:

Maybe she too wants to be a multi-talented artist.

She also posted some pics with Beck and kissed a picture of him.

Helxig
8 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

She can and she will.

Death metal, here we come.

BestDigitalCrossbill.gif

Don't see it happening but if it does HERE FOR IT.

4 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

If it is Rock then it needs to be Progressive Rock / Soft Rock because I won't be here if there's any hard rock. :madge:

Okay if it's hard rock then bye :)

gagabye_zpsgp564c7d.png

Archived