💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I dreamed of LG5's lead single

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

DiscoStyx

OKAY, so. Last night I've had one of the best dreams I've ever had: I dreamed of the first performance of the lead single of LG5. :woot:

So, it was a performance on a ceremony (like the VMAs but I don't know which one). We knew Gaga was performing but nobody knew what. Still, we little detectives were expecting a performance of the lead single.

And that happened. :diane:

Everybody was expecting Gaga to be "on top again". It was the "we love her again"-kind of mood.

Wanna know how the performance was? Here's the most detailed version I can give you:

When the performance starts, she is alone; it's very dark, we barely see her but she is dressed just like in the teaser for the Grammys performance (same hair etc). She makes a cover. Yes. A cover. I'm like "... oh well, another cover; okay that's cool but where's LG5?" It's not jazz, it's a song from the 70s or 80s. I don't know which song but it's either Rock, disco or funk.

However, we can clearly notice something in her left eye: everybody starts wondering and talking about it during her cover.

Still, the cover is amazing - as always.

At the end of the cover, this thing in her eye materializes into a "real life" cricket (but it's more like a robot). In a second, I understand that LG5's theme is metamorphosis, while we all thought it wasn't. At the same time the cricket materializes on the scene (the cricket is approximately 1m long and 30cm large), she herself transforms (her dress+hair changes in a blink) and THE LEAD SINGLE STARTS. :giveup:

What I can tell you is that it goes "next is now" somewhere in the chorus and 'Next' is the title of the album and maybe of the lead - in my dream of course.

Everybody is going crazy because the performance involves futuristic technology by Intel (like robotic crickets :laughga:) but the overall idea is the metamorphosis. I don't exactly remember everything but we definitely visualize a metamorphosis.

Also, at the same time the lead starts, it's released on streaming platforms which crash because of the infinite sales.

And everything happens live. What you have to imagine is that everyone is watching Gaga on TV, she's everywhere and at the same time that she is performing, people go buy her stuff. It's very quick and yet feels like hours.

In the end, everyone is BLOWN AWAY and wants her new material. Also, she's (already) everywhere on the newspaper ("We love her again"; "She makes history. Again."; "Next is Gaga"; etc.) - I know it's a bit quick but you know, it's a dream so everything can happen.

So yeah, here's what it looked like.

Wish it was real though :poot:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Bloody hooker

This sounds amazing :giveup:

Gaga has once again intercepted our dreams and telling us pieces of LG5 (or "Next"):diane:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Vodka

Change the crickets to butterflies then I'll believe you :poot:

Spoiler

Break the grid Gags :grr:

Spoiler

Queen of stimulating the economy 

Spoiler

:queenga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

DiscoStyx
5 minutes ago, kieron said:

Change the crickets to butterflies then I'll believe you :poot:

Hide contents

Break the grid Gags :grr:

Hide contents

Queen of stimulating the economy 

Hide contents

:queenga:

That's the idea. We were expecting butterflies in case Metamorphosis was the theme but it was crickets :laughga:

And their eyes were like disco balls. I'm not kidding :toofunny:

HEARTHUNTER

Ya Little Insects want too much! Metamorphosis ain't happening for you Little Insects, NEVER.

871fd9cf-9bb5-4f56-9d3a-e849f041a516.gif

DiscoStyx
4 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Ya Little Insects want too much! Metamorphosis ain't happening for you Little Insects, NEVER.

871fd9cf-9bb5-4f56-9d3a-e849f041a516.gif

Do you control your dreams? :neyde:

QueenGaga

Hope it comes true :flutter:

Spoiler

And Gaga becomes Queen of sales and streaming.

Spoiler

And Pop

HOTNebraskaGuy

There was a robotic cricket in Gaga's eye? :interestinga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DiscoStyx
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

may i get a 'long story shot' please? :sis:

Read the first line of every paragraph :awkney:

donutellha

That's cool! I've never dreamed of Gaga before, sadly. :laughga:

I mean, has Intel taken it too far?

Replacing her eye for an artistic statement?

EYEPOP

CORRECTION: I just dreamed this morning that I got another WP on GGD. Good job, GGD for lurking into my dreams. :awkney:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived