💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Belonging

soundwave

Featured Posts

soundwave

I have to write about belonging and I think Gaga could be useful for this topic but I can't think of any examples myself.

So, can someone give me some LADY GAGA related examples to support this idea: “Belonging can be fulfilling and difficult at the same time.”

Haroon

Belonging to a cult site never felt so right :derpga: 

edit: On a serious note, you can write about how the fandom brings about a sense of belonging because you've got people from different backgrounds, tastes, cultures, and a plethora of other things but we all come together based on our admiration and appreciation of one person. Despite differences, one common thing shared can change it all and make a collection of people into a community :flutter: To bring Gaga more into it you can say how she provided the means for this to happen by always being vocal about her fan base, which made people more aware of the growing area that people were finding belonging within. Plus at The Monster Ball how she said that the actual freaks were all outside, she made people feel included and special and find comfort in themselves and each other :nick: 

ChasingGhosts

You're doing the HSC aren't you? You poor thing. :(

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Nicole

Oh God I had to do Belonging for my HSC, every time I hear the word now I cringe lol.

On that note, it's best to look for a specific song, clip, video etc that reflects the thesis you choose. Or go through her music videos, songs etc and look for concepts within belonging and build a concept from there. I've got heaps of stuff on it like potential thesis' I was gonna use but never did - if you need help with ideas just shoot me a message and I'll try and find my folder with my stuff from when I did it :) 

Creyk
1 hour ago, Nicole said:

Oh God I had to do Belonging for my HSC, every time I hear the word now I cringe lol.

On that note, it's best to look for a specific song, clip, video etc that reflects the thesis you choose. Or go through her music videos, songs etc and look for concepts within belonging and build a concept from there. I've got heaps of stuff on it like potential thesis' I was gonna use but never did - if you need help with ideas just shoot me a message and I'll try and find my folder with my stuff from when I did it :) 

What is HSC?

KinneyUnderYou
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

What is HSC?

"HSC stands for Higher Secondary Certificate (sometimes also referred as HSSC means Higher School Secondary Certificate. The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination, is a public examination in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan conducted as completion exam of secondary education."

Spoiler

According to our friend Google :D

Creyk
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

"HSC stands for Higher Secondary Certificate (sometimes also referred as HSSC means Higher School Secondary Certificate. The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination, is a public examination in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan conducted as completion exam of secondary education."

Reveal hidden contents

According to our friend Google :D

So this is some paper people living in India have to do in order to finish high school?

Thanks for the answer: :unicorn:

Nicole
9 hours ago, Creyk said:

So this is some paper people living in India have to do in order to finish high school?

Thanks for the answer: :unicorn:

I'm in Australia but yes it's generally the same thing, marks are used for university admissions etc

Archived