💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Make Me without G-Eazy

Werk

Featured Posts

myluis617

Yas literally he was kinda the worst part of the song. His rapping was wack and didnt match with the song. :tea:

Babel

The replacement sounds empty and falls flat. I prefer G-Eazy's verse than this mess.

Brian Ryan

G-Eazy and Britney came together. I don't want a rapless version. His rap goes along with the song. I hope the original gets played more and more... without him it feels empty. I didn't even know who he was before the song, but now I like him.

ProdigyARTPOP
1 minute ago, BrianxRyan said:

G-Eazy and Britney came together. I don't a rapless version. His rap goes along with the song. I hope the original gets played more and more... without him it feels empty. I didn't even know who he was before the song, but now I like him.

This!

sexfashionfame

IF you have never heard of G Eazy, take my advice and look into him! Start with his older music (it's all on Soundcloud)... he flips old songs into dope rap tracks like Runaround Sue, Mercedes Benz, etc. Look into those songs first. A favorite of mine is called Makeup Sex https://m.soundcloud.com/g-eazy/make-up-sex ... THEN listen to his new music, like These Things Happen and When It's Dark Out. You'll have a better understanding of his style, how he uses samples so creatively and why he's such an innovative artist. I really like him (: despite having a not-so-fun time at his concert. :/ 

Seeka

Um, does it really matter anyway? I most songs the rapper gets cut out anyways if the song is too long.

RichAssPiss

Yeah, but are they pulling the rap version? Or just sending a rapless version out? There are a lot of stations that don't program rap at all, especially AC stations. So, it could mostly be for those.

Sorry but the only thing that worked for me the one time I listened to it was his part, and even then I wasn't impressed.

Archived