Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For Those Who Don't Want C3C...

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Ok guys, I've seen a lot of your comments and about a good portion of you arn't looking forward to the rumored C3C album.

Here's what I have to say: 

1. I'm not gonna force you to love jazz. Not everyone likes the genre and I completely understand. I also understand your dislike because she's "just" covering songs. But you're gonna be ok. 

Monsterka-image-monsterka-36598803-500-2

2. You know why you'll be ok? Because chances are a new album means...

- A new photoshoot (and iconic cover).

MLY6iYT.gif

- New jazz songs to perform, and more iconic performances. 

Lady-Gaga-Tony-Bennett.jpg

- More cute studio videos. Don't lie. I know you loved them. 

tumblr_n9ha4chCrS1qdmb8eo2_500.gif

- Interviews. Where Gaga will of corse have to spill the tea on LG5.

LadyGaga.jpg

- More collectors items. We had 2 years to save up. It's time to go all out boos. 

1500x1000-c2c-collectors.jpg

And when it does come out:

er8uWNR.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

CyanLights

If LG5 comes close to C3C I may have to save my money on those collector editions and maybe stream C3C

i would appreciate another pop era first but Tony just turned 90 so I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga took advantage and did C3C first 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Tony just turned 90 so I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga took advantage and did C3C first 

When he passes (hopefully no time soon) their albums together are going to be precious :ohno:

I just want something new to listen to tbh. I'd love LG5 but I'd be fine with RH&B :happy:

🖤

elijahfan

Exactly. People always act like it's a jazz album OR a pop record.... I mean...

tumblr_inline_n3ghj9J3u91qcklud.gif

DeanWinchester

I would like her to do another jazz album. But hopefully with new material and only after we get LG5. But oh well.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bebe

I need more jazz albums from her tbh.

I need at least one more album with Tony and I need some solo jazz albums from her too.

Ronk
4 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I need more jazz albums from her tbh.

I need at least one more album with Tony and I need some solo jazz albums from her too.

This.  Jazz is what first drew me to Gaga.  Then it was her kindness and how she helps people.  Pop was never a factor.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bebe
Just now, Ronk said:

This.  Jazz is what first drew me to Gaga.  Then it was her kindness and how she helps people.  Pop was never a factor.

I didn't realise there were many fans here that joined the fanbase due to C2C!

I'm a huge fan of Gaga's pop stuff, but C2C was magical. I can hardly even listen to Gaga's old stuff at this point tbh, because I've fallen so in love with her Jazz vocals that I always want more vocals from her pop stuff, it feels like she is holding back.

I need a studio version of La Vie En Rose (or at least a well recorded HQ performance - it's a tragedy that we basically only have recordings from iphones) and some time in the future it would be super interesting to see her try and write some Jazz songs.

It's so different from what she did with Tony, but I can totally see her making an album like this:

and I would goddamn LIVE if that happened.

Checkers
19 minutes ago, Ronk said:

You're being sarcastic right :toofunny:

haha

Ronk
42 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I didn't realise there were many fans here that joined the fanbase due to C2C!

I first became of Gaga because of her jazz, but in 2010, long before C2C.  I could tell from her phrasing that she was a talented jazz singer.  Gaga grew up mostly on jazz, classical, and rock.  She has performed jazz even before pop.   Glad to meet another jazz fan.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived