💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

AHS6:How much involvement should Gaga have?

Quark

So how much involvement do YOU want gaga to have in the show?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. So how much involvement do YOU want gaga to have in the show?

• Full season (Like AHS Hotel)
    • Minor role (only some episodes, maybe half the season)
    • Only 1 or 2 episodes (like a special cameo, or a 1-2 episode mini storyline)
    • No involvement (Not part of the show)

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

American Horror Story Season 6 is fast approaching. And as far as what we know right now, Gaga will definitely be part of the show. The real question is how much involvement will Gaga have in the show? So how much involvement do YOU want gaga to have in the show?

Katsuki Bakugo

As much as she wants. As much that is needed for her character if at all. What kind of thread is this. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

This season will come sooner and will be smaller so I don't see why she shouldn't play a major role again 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Quark
1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

As much as she wants. As much that is needed for her character if at all. What kind of thread is this. 

I have seen many here say how they want Gaga to only have a minor role

Seeka
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I have seen many here say how they want Gaga to only have a minor role

Yes, but we are in a time when the customers are not always right.

And writers write more for themselves.

And people have different tastes. I don't see any of the awful things people probably overreact about with hotel.

Kermit

As there's only going to be 10 episodes, this season. I doubt she will take part in more than 3/4 episodes. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Dorothy Gale

I think Gaga will have a Hypodermic Sally sized role. Either play an important role in 3-6 episodes or be a minor character who's in 8 episodes.

Fernster7

6 episodes would be great for me, but I would not mind having her the whole season, I love the show.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Sizzily

There's only 10 episodes, I don't see why she couldn't be a major character. :neyde: 

One Banned Boi

weed

Mmmm major enough to get ha leading actress Emmy nomination lmao

aaronyoji

i think she'll be like, second lead. they still need her for hype, but at the same time probably dont wanna bombard everyone with another gaga-fied season 

Ferrer Zorola

I want her to be in all of the 10 episodes but I think she'll be just in 6, like a story arc 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived