💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS : Forest Season 6

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

Every theme of each season has been centered around a habitat-format.

Haunted House

Mental Hospital

Witch Coven

Circus 

and a Hotel.

Ryan Murphy has stated that this season will center around children or children-like manners. Apparently, Bradley Cooper, was rumored to also join this season. 

Evan, Kathy, Denis, Angela and Sarah are cast as usual.

AHS : Forest has been rumored to be the official title for season 6. As new trailers of (possibly) Gaga (or her character's look alike/less likely) have been leaking, it shows a fantasy format, that would coincide with "Forest", like fairies in Enchanted Forests. This may sound bright and silly, at first, but if you do research, and remember the origin of all fairy tales have been predominantly horror, it sounds most likely. Fairies, demons, warlocks, and other childhood mythology figures have been saturated by children's companies and such but these sorts of figures can create MASS CHAOS, death, destruction and terrorism to the normal world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchanted_forest

Even The Wizard of Oz could turn REALLY ugly. Hansel and Gretel could turn into some of the most gruesome scenes that AHS has ever made. 

More likely theory : 

As a reach this could be, unless this theory is in fact close the plot. 

Each season also carries one sub-plot of a character's issues between their parent(s). Most of the time, between mother and child. So it's possible that a mentally/emotionally disturbed man (maybe Denis) with severe mommy-issues could still be stuck in his childhood imaginations, and somehow tries to kidnap normal every-day-people, biologically and physically alters them to his conceptions, as if he were a god making mankind. Only in the end, to bring some of our most-loved childhood figures to life in an unexpected manner that turns deadly, nation-wide. As would explain why there was a obviously-disturbed man stapling a man's forehead in one of the teasers. Bringing fantasy into reality. 

REACH : 

Seeing that all season tie to each other, and that this season will be set in the present and the past (Most likely that this won't have anything to do with Season 6). Maybe we'll get to see a character similar to Bloodyface, but with the intentions to make his childhood dreams come true, instead of finding a mother figure.

American-Horror-Story-Zachary-Quinto-S2.

f6974877650aea90dc6c21e7ee640002.jpg

(Bloody Face's "lair", where he kept countless of women to experiment on.)

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Evan Peters

they said it's like peter pan though. that's probably where the fairy thing is coming from. like an evil tinkerbell

emma roberts is an abuser

Kermit
Just now, Evan Peters said:

they said it's like peter pan though. that's probably where the fairy thing is coming from. like an evil tinkerbell

Fear what lives in haunted houses, abandoned hospitals, cult houses, circuses, hotels and forests. :ph34r:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Evan Peters
Just now, DominicB said:

Fear what lives in haunted houses, abandoned hospitals, cult houses, circuses, hotels and forests. :ph34r:

:green:

i swear, if this turns out to be fake ill be so pissed :rip: like it's way too elaborate for someone to pull outta their ass. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Caesium

The article claiming the theme is forest is not reliable. It's some random news site that no one has ever heard of before. They've just used information that's already out there and manipulated it. 

Also, where has Bradley Cooper been rumoured for AHS6? No one has ever said that.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Kermit
Just now, NORMANDIE said:

But the sound of a chainsaw from the first teaser tho...

:lolga: A warlock, supernatural being or a disturbed middle aged man living in an abandoned house, who's stuck in his childhood, brings fairy tale figures to life, as it turns deadly and possibly ruins the middle-of-nowhere town.

NORMANDIE
Just now, DominicB said:

:lolga: A warlock, or supernatural being living in an abandoned house, who's stuck in his childhood, brings fairy tale figures to life, as it turns deadly. 

:wtfga:

Seeka
2 minutes ago, NORMANDIE said:

But the sound of a chainsaw from the first teaser tho...

Faeries can use chainsaws, and can be easily put into a modern day story.

Kermit
Just now, NORMANDIE said:

:wtfga:

I edited it, to make it have a bit more sense. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:lolga: A warlock, supernatural being or a disturbed middle aged man living in an abandoned house, who's stuck in his childhood, brings fairy tale figures to life, as it turns deadly and possibly ruins the middle-of-nowhere town.

Sounds like a Bradley Cooper or Denis O'Hare type of character, not going to lie.

Kermit
4 minutes ago, Caesium said:

The article claiming the theme is forest is not reliable. It's some random news site that no one has ever heard of before. They've just used information that's already out there and manipulated it. 

Also, where has Bradley Cooper been rumoured for AHS6? No one has ever said that.

https://www.google.com/#safe=strict&q=bradley+cooper+american+horror+story :green:

Dorothy Gale

Sounds too OUAT or Grimm. I wouldn't mind AHS using a fairytale as inspiration but I don't like the idea of a whole season about it. And I don't think it's AHS: Forest. 

Igor Ferreira Giacomini

I don't see any forest related on these teaser only farm things, so why forest just cuz they take a scene film on that? I'm think that's farm for built of city new england and they shoot film in farm too, Maybe could have a referance from the film The Witch released this year, a family living a farm life close to forest/woods and happens really creepy things.

Kermit
4 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Sounds too OUAT or Grimm. I wouldn't mind AHS using a fairytale as inspiration but I don't like the idea of a whole season about it. And I don't think it's AHS: Forest. 

OUAT is a basic ABC show that has been holding onto a thread based on the fact that the amount of childhood fairy tales are ongoing. American Horror Story seems to have more gruesome and mature writers to make it centered around children- yet not be made for anyone of that category. I know fairy tales sound cheesy, but they can really be horror stories if people told the originals, and mixed it with modern culture properly. Something OUAT has not been successfully doing as it has pretty much no sense of modern culture. I could say this, and be completely wrong when they decide to start playing Work From Home when a fairy with an iPhone 7 is being killed. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Igor Ferreira Giacomini said:

I don't see any forest related on these teaser only farm things, so why forest just cuz they take a scene film on that?

Enchanted Forests/ Forest, mythological or factual, things that live in the forest, period, could be turned into a 5 star horror plot/story. It sounds almost like they're heading to both factual and mythological. Fantasy, Horror, Drama all mixed into one. 

Archived