💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga has not filmed yet for AHS 6?

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

If you look back on our timeline, Gagz has been on vacation and this and that. There wasn't a time gap we saw where she could be low key away for filming or anything. She was always vacationing and singing jazz :air:

AHS 6 releases on September 14th which is super near and she hasnt filmed, so does that mean they gave her a small role?????? Like a peasant farmer who dies in a flashback???

Noah X
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

AHS Season 6 is set in a farm. She's been filming for almost a year!

lady-gaga-instagram.jpg

iVMb167wQOhfA_zps54a7df42.gif

AustrianTilapia

She has filmed tho...

July 7th with Leslie Jordan, confirmed by him.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

I thought she'd filmed everything before she went on vacation, right at the start of the speculation about the sixth season.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, KenonEpic said:

JESUS :air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Noah X

and she hasn't showed off any pictures of the script, meaning she has no lines

Spoiler

after they saw her acting in season 5

2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

AHS Season 6 is set in a farm. She's been filming for almost a year!

lady-gaga-instagram.jpg

Maybe Gaga has a small role indeed, and the big role is for ASIA (KINNEY, yes KINNEY)!!! :usrs:

Reality
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

JESUS :air: 

Is my virute, but Judas is the demon I cling to! I cling to!

🖤👹

lavenderblondee

Mindtrappa said she's been working on AHS for the last couple weeks. It makes sense, we haven't seen her much besides when she was in Cabo and then just the last couple days in NY. I do think the role will be small, but who knows.

Kermit

About a month or two ago when she was seen in some park, she was confirmed to be filming a few of her short appearances. :awkney:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Maic said:

Maybe Gaga has a small role indeed, and the big role is for ASIA (KINNEY, yes KINNEY)!!! :usrs:

No, I'll tell you the truth, my insider which is my sister's brother's aunt's dog's dad's son's of a lizard who has a cousin. He told me that Gaga will reunite with Taylor Kinney and Asia Kinney will be revealed as Gaga's daughter the whole time in a mask just to have her living a normal life and not to avoid fame for a kid. They want to raise their daughter properly with a normal life! :D

Seeka

She has already been confirmed to be have her part filmed, didn't she?

know we had a thread about it a while ago.

1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

No, I'll tell you the truth, my insider which is my sister's brother's aunt's dog's dad's son's of a lizard who has a cousin. He told me that Gaga will reunite with Taylor Kinney and Asia Kinney will be revealed as Gaga's daughter the whole time in a mask just to have her living a normal life and not to avoid fame for a kid. They want to raise their daughter properly with a normal life! :D

So..., remark is the SON OF A LIZARD!!! :wtfga: B****, I know now why he's be acting like that... Trashy lizards are not allowed here... (No tea, no shade, I promise) :interestinga:

Archived