THIS **** FEELS LIKE IT GETS WORSE WITH EVERY ERA

2qdmka9.gif

I'M FINNA POP OFF ON THESE TWITTER RATS 

2qdmka9.gif

THE WAIT ISN'T EVEN KILLING ME.

2qdmka9.gif

THESE DAMN SHENANIGANS IS.

2qdmka9.gif

I'M STILL HERE BECAUSE 6.8/7 OF YOU ON THIS SITE ARE GODSENDS AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN GENERAL. THE MODS ARE NICE, THE USERS ARE HOPEFUL AND INDEPENDENT. IT MAKES US A COMMUNITY

tumblr_n4tabg8Hzq1rnvzjvo1_400.gif

BUT THESE DAMN SHENANIGANS

tumblr_mlbmf4O4pC1qbbb7uo1_500.gif

THE LIES

tumblr_n4crlpaZdf1rsw1oio1_500.gif

THE FAKE INSIDER RATS CRAWLING INTO MY TEMPLE, EVERY TIME AND RIGHT AFTER I DECLARE NOT BELIEVING **** LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN.

9EL9Re7qgXOY8.gif

THE BLATANT PETULANCE.

fashion-show-brawl.gif

WE'RE ALL SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED FROM BEING SICK AND TIRED.

weave-fight.gif

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A WAY TO PUT AND END TO THESE HAUSofDRE'S AND REMARKS, AND INFINITE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WHO JUST CAN'T SEEM TO STOP WHEN IT'S NECESSARY.

Girlfight.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

ex6EQWF.gif

:air: This pretty much sums up the past week. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like in 2 days.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

crisTEAne

these meltdowns are pretty minor, tho. start preparing yourself for the major ones. :emma:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

weed

these shenanigans give me life lmao they make me so excited

Neight Shayde

the mess is on another level tbh. pre-ARTPOP was more tame than this :DDD

Kermit
1 minute ago, T E A said:

these meltdowns are pretty minor, tho. start preparing yourself for the major ones. :emma:

LG5 is nothing but an artistic experiment to see how well a community could come to falling apart, and driving each other to mass psychosis. 

YcYWIga.gif

Just now, neptugne said:

these shenanigans give me life lmao they make me so excited

The major one from today was anything but a positive outcome. The more believable the lie, the worse the reality.

tumblr_mnw541epwC1r8w2xvo1_400.gif

Teri Hatcher

Can you stop with those gifs? Annoying.

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Can you stop with those gifs? Annoying.

no

Kermit

Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother****er's reflection.

cookie2_gallery_r.gif

MaryJaneHolland
31 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I'M STILL HERE BECAUSE 6.8/7 OF YOU ON THIS SITE ARE GODSENDS AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN GENERAL. THE MODS ARE NICE, THE USERS ARE HOPEFUL AND INDEPENDENT. IT MAKES US A COMMUNITY

you could just say ''I'm here because @MaryJaneHolland slays me with his presence"  :sis:

Kermit
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

you could just say ''I'm here because @MaryJaneHolland slays me with his presence"  :sis:

:lolga: tbh

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, DominicB said:

:lolga: tbh

tbh everyone here is bc of me, y'all deal with it :lolga:

tumblr_inline_oar1h2LKmr1rr2z3y_500.gif

Kermit
Just now, dannydevito said:

gurl my pc is now overloaded what the fvck

delete your ****ography collection. :lolga:

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived