đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kerli - 'Diamond Hard'

Andreyw

Featured Posts

estoniankid

good to know! do you know which sub-nation Kerli belongs to?

krl.png

So, Kerli was born in a Southern Estonian town - Elva, that's in an area, where people speak Southern-Estonian (includes mulgi, tartu, seto, etc), so, she's a mix, but her family have spoken proper Estonian, so she doesn't have a southern accent

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, estoniankid said:

krl.png

So, Kerli was born in a Southern Estonian town - Elva, that's in an area, where people speak Southern-Estonian (includes mulgi, tartu, seto, etc), so, she's a mix, but her family have spoken proper Estonian, so she doesn't have a southern accent

well not much to say except she's that much closer to the Seto core lol

thanks for the info!

estoniankid
13 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Slay me my Eastern European witch house queen :giveup: 

Estonia belongs to Northern Europe, according to UN Statistic Division and EuroVoc, too. Our language is not even slavic.

Andreyw
1 hour ago, estoniankid said:

Estonia belongs to Northern Europe, according to UN Statistic Division and EuroVoc, too. Our language is not even slavic.

At least I'm learning new stuff in this thread since I suck at geography :rip: 

Solitaire
13 hours ago, estoniankid said:

Estonia literally borders Russia and is directly north of Belarus, so forgive me if I consider it more "Eastern European" than "Northern/Scandinavian" :rip: 

Let's not make mountains out of molehills :laughga: 

- Previously Sycothisis

estoniankid
10 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Estonia literally borders Russia and is directly north of Belarus, so forgive me if I consider it more "Eastern European" than "Northern/Scandinavian" :rip: 

Let's not make mountains out of molehills :laughga: 

Sorry, but what? Directly north of Belarus? You know, there's Latvia between us? Estonia was collectively named as Eastern European country by western people in 20th century, cuz it was occupied by USSR, but not anymore. We barely have Eastern European influences in our culture (appeared in 20th century and now rapidly fading away), it's mostly North-oriented, our language is not even close to slavic, but very close to Finnish. So what if we border Russia? Russia is Eastern European? Part of it, yes, but even Russia's culture is more influenced by Asia and Near/Middle-East now. It's transcontinental. Please get your facts straight and then come for my weave, gurl :air: and, please, stop jumping to conclusions, because you are narrow minded. Didn't mean to offend you, but sis :koons:

estoniankid
2 hours ago, Andreyw said:

Yasss, keep bumping the thread :gaycat: 

get dat promo :usrs::gaycat:

Solitaire
7 hours ago, estoniankid said:

Sorry, but what? Directly north of Belarus? You know, there's Latvia between us? Estonia was collectively named as Eastern European country by western people in 20th century, cuz it was occupied by USSR, but not anymore. We barely have Eastern European influences in our culture (appeared in 20th century and now rapidly fading away), it's mostly North-oriented, our language is not even close to slavic, but very close to Finnish. So what if we border Russia? Russia is Eastern European? Part of it, yes, but even Russia's culture is more influenced by Asia and Near/Middle-East now. It's transcontinental. Please get your facts straight and then come for my weave, gurl :air: and, please, stop jumping to conclusions, because you are narrow minded. Didn't mean to offend you, but sis :koons:

Wow um okay :laughga: guess I hit a nerve

and of course I know Latvia exists, but please locate your nearest map and you will see that I did not lie, Estonia is directly north of Belarus.

The general view in Europe might be different, but here in the States the general public (well, at least the portion that even know Estonia exists lmao) definitely considers Estonia more Eastern European. No one is "coming for your weave" sis :rip: 

This is giving me "Latin people considering North America and South America one continent" teas :saladga: 

- Previously Sycothisis

JupiterDrive

kinda like it kinda don't i love the first two singles this one is kinda weak to me

but im ready for the new album

Archived