5 hours ago, Khadija said:

Better than Feral Hearts :woohoo:

i dont know about that tbh. your avi is giving me life tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lolitamuse

I've been LIVING for everything Kerli has put out this era. What I'm happiest about is that she's actually releasing things when she says she will. No more of the postponing bullshit her old label made her do, or all the editing down they did on her album. Let's be honest, the leaked Utopia was SO MUCH better than the official one. All the unreleased tracks from that album were bops, and I think they made the album stronger as whole. 

But, we're past that. I'm really looking forward to this new album, and the fact that Kerli seems to literally have Estonia supporting her. This Visit Estonia sponsorship/partnership has allowed her to create absolutely stunning visuals that give her music videos so much more quality than her old ones. I mean, I stan for Zero Gravity and I like the video, but in comparison to this and Feral Hearts and Blossom, it seems so much more low budget. I'm glad she's immersing herself in her culture and creating beautiful art because of it. 

Andreyw
1 minute ago, lolitamuse said:

I've been LIVING for everything Kerli has put out this era. What I'm happiest about is that she's actually releasing things when she says she will. No more of the postponing bullshit her old label made her do, or all the editing down they did on her album. Let's be honest, the leaked Utopia was SO MUCH better than the official one. All the unreleased tracks from that album were bops, and I think they made the album stronger as whole. 

But, we're past that. I'm really looking forward to this new album, and the fact that Kerli seems to literally have Estonia supporting her. This Visit Estonia sponsorship/partnership has allowed her to create absolutely stunning visuals that give her music videos so much more quality than her old ones. I mean, I stan for Zero Gravity and I like the video, but in comparison to this and Feral Hearts and Blossom, it seems so much more low budget. I'm glad she's immersing herself in her culture and creating beautiful art because of it. 

agree with all of this

lolitamuse

The only thing that kind of upsets me is the way she's sort of gone back to having to fight for exposure. While she was never a top 10 artist, her old stuff used to get millions of views after awhile. Especially given that she literally wrote one of Demi Lovato's best charting songs to date--Skyscraper, for those who may not know--I'm kind of upset she doesn't get the recognition she deserves. I've been following her since the LID era, and it's pretty clear how badly her old label ****ed her over. She had a bit of momentum to her for awhile, but then the longer people waited for an album that never really ended up being released (I think it's kind of obvious when you go back through old interviews that Utopia wasn't the original second album--whatever it was got scrapped and she was forced to start over) the more people moved on. I just wish she had the recognition she deserves. I personally think some of her songs would be really great on the radio, it's a shame she was never given the chance. 

Archived