💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kerli - 'Diamond Hard'

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Here is the video for Kerli's 3rd single from her upcoming independent album (which is still untitled)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

YAAAAAS slay me Kerli, Im so happy she finally gets to do what she wants

EDIT: Why is the video unlisted tho?

Andreyw
Just now, monsterdino said:

YAAAAAS slay me Kerli, Im so happy she finally gets to do what she wants

Forgot to mention but she produced both this song and video :sis: (well , it is written in the description of the video but since most people are too lazy to read that, it's better to write it here)

Daenerys

FINALLY!!!!! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

historically, Slavic people called the tribes of present day Estonia "Chude" which translates to 'wondersome' or 'odd' and even though I don't appreciate Kerli's work as much I'm always strangely captivated by the vibe she gives off so there's that.

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

Forgot to mention but she produced both this song and video :sis: (well , it is written in the description of the video but since most people are too lazy to read that, it's better to write it here)

wow I did not know that :O 

estoniankid
3 hours ago, JDi said:

historically, Slavic people called the tribes of present day Estonia "Chude" which translates to 'wondersome' or 'odd' and even though I don't appreciate Kerli's work as much I'm always strangely captivated by the vibe she gives off so there's that.

nope, "chude" is people that lived around Peipus lake area (Pronounced as CHUDskoye Ozero on russian), Estonians were called by the western people "aesti/aests", don't even read wiki, it's false. They called themselves "maarahvas" which literally translates to "people of land" 

estoniankid

COME THROUGH MY ESTONIAN QUEEEEEN YAAAASSS :firega::firega::firega: so proud of my countrys music industry :gaycat:

34 minutes ago, estoniankid said:

nope, "chude" is people that lived around Peipus lake area (Pronounced as CHUDskoye Ozero on russian), Estonians were called "aests" and they called themselves "maarahvas" which literally translates to "people of land" 

I said tribes in present day Estonia and that lake is in Estonia. do you think there's a single nation in this world that is 100% homogenous? a nation isn't a race. until there's proof Chude died off, it is assumed they took part in the ethnogenesis that created the current nation.

they had light eyes and pale skin (which was responsible for their "odd" look) and so do 99% of your people, with Kerli being one of the more icy-looking Estonians, so that's where I came from.

estoniankid
1 hour ago, JDi said:

I said tribes in present day Estonia and that lake is in Estonia. do you think there's a single nation in this world that is 100% homogenous? a nation isn't a race. until there's proof Chude died off, it is assumed they took part in the ethnogenesis that created the current nation.

they had light eyes and pale skin (which was responsible for their "odd" look) and so do 99% of your people, with Kerli being one of the more icy-looking Estonians, so that's where I came from.

yeah, they took part and transformed in today's "Seto" nation that is living in Estonia and has it's own dialect of Estonian. Actually, Estonia has 9 different dialects, northern estonian wouldn't understand a thing of anything on Seto, despite the countrys small size. So, it was the language, that russians (Novgorod Republic) people were calling "odd", "chude" was more used to describe a mythological character.

23 minutes ago, estoniankid said:

yeah, they took part and transformed in today's "Seto" nation that is living in Estonia and has it's own dialect of Estonian. Actually, Estonia has 9 different dialects, northern estonian wouldn't understand a thing of anything on Seto, despite the countrys small size. So, it was the language, that russians (Novgorod Republic) people were calling "odd", "chude" was more used to describe a mythological character.

good to know! do you know which sub-nation Kerli belongs to?

Archived