💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Easiest pop star to stan for?

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Lots of people around here are suffering . So I was wondering, who is the easiest pop star to be a fan of?

Lady Gaga - some quality music and performances vs lots of promises she can't keep and the wait for new pop music

Katy Perry - chart success and focus on pop career vs less quality and subpar performances

Rihanna - consisting career, releases new music very often, usually appealing and has chart success vs less activism? Seems to me the best pop star to stan for if you want to be pleased all the time.

Madonna - has great career vs recent performance is ruining her present status

Taylor Swift - chart success vs too much drama

Adele - huge chart success and qualiy music vs too much time between new music

There are of course lots of other artists, but I think they all lack the consistent chart success and most are too young, still have to prove a lot to reach iconic status.

So, if you want to be satisfied pretty much all the time, stan for Rihanna I guess :sis: what do you think?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

katy perry - has success, puts out same **** all over again, creates those bops, has a good manager team etc.

lacks a bit of talent, but that can be skipped on :poot:

EDIT: it depends on what you stan for tho but a lot of gheys stan for success so i used her as an example 

💎

MaryJaneHolland

katy, rihanna and ariana, no doubt

but stanning for gaga is always the uniquest :gaycat:

The Surrealist

Rihanna and Ariana Grande are on top of these lists. Effortless music and nothing controversial. Lots of teenage Fans. Seems perfect for a lot of people.:poot:

MyQueen
15 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Madonna - has great career vs recent performance is ruining her present status

Which recent performance is ruining her present status?

GH tour was fantastic!

McMonster08

Katy Perry I may not like her but her team does a good job when it comes to promotion. A sweet treat for the fans, indeed.

And Rihanna bc shes an IDGAF icon and she's always trending on social media.

Dangerous Man

Beyoncé and Ariana coz

TALENT!!!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Kermit

Katy and Ariana. Katy may not be the most favorite among most people here, but she has some sort of charm to her, she's funny and her voice isn't something I can hate.

Ariana, because YT, ME & DW alone, are enough said.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

kabirartfling

I think selena, ari are both young and very likable so i guess them, but i am honestly pretty content with my horse lady :lolga:

Give your love to me

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Which recent performance is ruining her present status?

GH tour was fantastic!

all the nudity and stuff, i guess...

she's not acting like 60 (idc, bc i like the fact that she feels young), and people don't like it 

Haroon

Lana Del Rey because you get music often and without any drama, whether about the era or her charting :laughga: it would seem so happy and chilled :nick: 

ryhanna

Probably Rihanna. New music fairly often (though between her last album and ANTI was a fairly large gap for her), usually has a few really good songs, has a decent voice.

She's far from my fave, but it's hard to deny that her fans are super lucky.

Daredevil

Beyoncé

She has an amazing voice, she's a great performer and she always delivers.

Archived