💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Losing interest in Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I realized that the last two months I haven't really listened to Gaga. Even though I get kinda 'hyped' when something LG5 related happens.... the same interest isn't there anymore. I feel like if someone like me who's been a fan forever and is on a Gaga forum doesn't listen to Gaga..... what makes us think the general public does? :rip:

I just hope they eat up her music again when she returns. 

The long wait for LG5 is really making me lose interest. I honestly come on here mostly to discuss politics and world events. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I'm hyped about LG5 but I also haven't listen to Gaga except for the couple of times a month radio plays her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kermit

Hardly anyone does. :laughga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Your loss.

Stop pretending that everything is OK. Gaga lost it. End thread.

lavenderblondee

I still consider myself a huge fan, but I don't listen to her much unless I'm in a certain mood.

Between TFM- BTW I was listening to TFM All the time. Between BTW-ARTPOP was the same..although I was mostly listening to TFM more than anything. But, I was indifferent on AP  and it got boring on me real quick, so I don't listen to it much. If I could listen to I Want Your Love I would every day. I need something to keep me sane.

Dorothy Gale

I've overplayed her first four pop albums. That's why LG5 is so critical.

TerrenceV2

I listen The Fame, TFM and BTW frequently at the gym on my cardio playlists.

I've been listening lately to Stuck On ****in You

playground love - josef salvat

I think it's actually a wonderful thing and I think Gaga would agree. This time apart from her has let me find new music that I love and given me more space in my life to appreciate other genres and artists. Tbh that's one hundred percent what many fans need considering how hostile and belligerent they are when Gaga doesn't do what they like

FrankGutz

she's like the new Christina Aguilera, in a few years this fan base will have only the 10% of fans we have rn, she's over tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

SpaceAce
9 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Stop pretending something is wrong when it's clearly just your problem. Gaga's doing things on her own terms - it's too bad her fans are too selfish to appreciate that. 

SpaceAce
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

she's like the new Christina Aguilera, in a few years this fan base will have only the 10% of fans we have rn, she's over tbh

Good. The 10% left will be the fans who aren't annoying af and selfish. Some of us are just here to support Gaga the artist, not Gaga the celebrity. 

high heeled fem

I was soo hyped today with prop Gaga...confirming .... And seeing her carry her guitar.... Then I found out its to play jazz again :air:

hopefully the whole time she's carried that guitar with mark wasn't to record the new jazz album 

:shocked:

high heeled fem
4 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

I listen The Fame, TFM and BTW frequently at the gym on my cardio playlists.

I've been listening lately to Stuck On ****in You

Same just to workout too now

mariomania1234
11 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

She hasn't though?

Anyway, when the single is released this fall I think everyone will realize why they loved her again in the first place.

Archived